12.

hyunsuk was looking at himself in the mirror, fixing his hair. yoshi just texted him that he was free all afternoon. so they decided to hangout, since their summer break is going to end soon.

he opened his door, only to reveal jihoon standing there, looking at him from head to toe.

“j-jihoon.” he halted from his spot, very flustered to see jihoon. the younger smiled at him.

“where are you going?” he asked, hyunsuk sighed after calming down. “i-im just gonna hangout with yoshi.”

jihoon heart slightly clenched at the name, he doesn't even know why. after what happened last night, he started to feel weird things, when he's with the older.

he huffed before patting the older's shoulder softly, “really? then have fun..” he smiled, hyunsuk nodded slowly, flashing him a smile, before dashing out.

jihoon looked at the older's figure that was slowly fading away. he shook his head. “no, i don't like him.” he muttered to himself, shaking his head
aggressively, slapping his cheeks.

“so.. what happened to you, your eyes are puffy.” hyunsuk squinted his eyes, looking at the younger, who looked like shit.

“w-well.. i–” yoshi couldn't finish his sentence, when hyunsuk slammed his hand on the table.

“now, don't you dare lie to me.” hyunsuk muttered, looking at him attentively. yoshi heaved out a long sigh.

“just relationship problems, blah blah. i don't really care.” the younger rolled his eyes, hyunsuk frowned when he saw the younger's state, he sighed.

“what was the reason..?” he carefully asked, yoshi looked at him, sighing before frowning.

“i saw him at a fucking bar, hyunsuk. i fucking saw him! he looked like he was enjoying the presence of the girls. like-like.. is he tired of me..?” he put his head on the table, his frown deepening.

hyunsuk shook his head, “where is he? im gonna beat his as–” yoshi glared at him, making him sigh.

“don't! enough of me already. tell me, what happening between you two..?” he squinted his brows, when he saw hyunsuk blushing. “tell me!” he whined.

the older sighed once again, he looked at yoshi, who was looking at him excitedly.

“fine.. it's just.. it's complicated, okay! im having second thoughts you know.. he held my hand last night, when we were walking home.. i don't know! he's making my hopes up!” he sulked in his seat, pouting.

yoshi smiled when he heard that, he looked at hyunsuk who was pouting, making him roll his eyes, “come on, suk! isn't it obvious? he clearly like you. end of discussion.” he muttered, hyunsuk looked at him, still pouting.

“i don't know, yosh.. i don't wanna look like an idiot. maybe he's just being friendly, and im overthinking every action he makes.” he huffed, yoshi rolled his eyes the hundredth time.

“gosh, you're making my headache worsen. like can't you see? oh my gosh, you're so blind! if you just observe his actions then you'll see, he clearly likes you.” yoshi shook his head in disbelief, stressed with hyunsuk.

the older frowned, he then scoffed and decided to shut the younger off, “yoshi. i just can't, okay? as i said earlier.. he's maybe—just friendly to others.”

the japanese male rolled his eyes and flicked the older's forehead, earning a groan.

the shorter caressed his forehead where yoshi flicked, he kept wincing but he stopped when his phone buzzed.

the both of them looked at eachother before looking at hyunsuk's phone,

“oh, look. your boyfriend is calling!” yoshi sarcastically exclaimed making the older shushed him.

“hyunsuk..?” hyunsuk heard jihoon muttering.

“jihoon? why'd you call? is there something wrong? is the house—” hyunsuk couldn't finish his sentence, when he heard jihoon laughing.

“chill, suk. i did nothing wrong... it's just, where are you right now?” jihoon grinned as he speak. hyunsuk's brows furrowed.

“m-me? didn't I already told you earlier..? I'm with yoshi...” jihoon had a frown in his face, when he heard the older said that.

jihoon cleared his throat, before speaking “yeah, but where exactly?”

“just a small café nearby, why?”

“get back home at 7pm sharp, okay?”

“huh? why?” hyunsuk's started to feel nervous.

“there's something i would love to tell you. stay safe, suk!”

“what—”

but before hyunsuk could even process everything, the call hanged up.

jihoon's words was pasted right through his mind, there's something i would love to tell you. stay safe, suk!

“does that not ring a bell in your head, hyunsuk? i can literally predict he would confess to you.”

hearing yoshi made hyunsuk's cheeks heat up, “c-confess? no way.” he scoffed when he thought about it.

“you're blushing.” the younger snickered, while smirking, hyunsuk looked away.

“j-just shut the fuck up!” hyunsuk groaned when yoshi just laughed at him.

hyunsuk then sighed, he was infront of the house, and he was surely uneasy. was jihoon going to confess? well, that was unlikely to happen.

his hand trembled as it reaches to the door knob, he heaved a deep sigh, before unlocking the door.

as the door opened, his heart started beating faster and faster, he scanned the room, his brows furrowing, where is jihoon?

he looked around the house, and what he didn't expect was jihoon. jihoon was sleeping peacefully in the couch. he's features dropped as he frowned.

he was hurt, but what made him question was, isn't it early to sleep?

hyunsuk was disappointed, too disappointed, but he understands the younger, he arrived kinda late. he walked towards the sleeping male.

crouching infront of him, he looked at the beauty infront of him, his lips slowly curving. he chuckled

maybe jihoon was just tired.

his hand brought its way on the younger's hair, he bit his lower lip to refrain his self from smiling to widely, jihoon looked cute.

he ruffled the younger's hair softly, scrunching his nose while doing so.

it was minutes, after he stopped. he smiled softly before standing up, stretching.

he glanced at the younger again, still smiling, before deciding to just go to his room.

so much for thinking he'll confess.

––––––––––

STILL NO WIFI. IM PISSED AS HELL🤬 LMAOOOOO
but, i hope you enjoyed it, love you all so much❤️

–to be continued–

Summer With You | Sukhoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें