10.

“wow, i can't believe 2 months has already passed, just 1 month left, and we'll be back at hell!” yoshi exclaimed on the phone, hyunsuk chuckled at the younger.

“hmm.. yeah, time does fly.. well, at least we'll be together everyday.” hyunsuk smiled at the thought of him and yoshi hanging out every day, he heard the younger chuckle from the other side of the call. “yeah, i can't wait to tell you so much things!”

hyunsuk huffed at the reply, “sure sure, by so many things, you mean your dates with junghwan?” he rolled his eyes, knowing that yoshi was already blushing from the other side.

“s-shut up! i was gonna tell you various of things.. but anyways, how's you and jihoon doing? any progress..?” yoshi asked, hyunsuk blushed when the younger mentioned the latter's name.

“n-not really.. i don't think he swings like that, you know..? but he kinda believed that you're my boyfriend.” hyunsuk chuckled softly as he remembered what happened last week.

yoshi gasped, “so that means he's jealous! i just know it.” yoshi laughed excitedly, hyunsuk brought the phone down, when he heard yoshi squealing.

“you rat! can you stop squealing?” hyunsuk scolded the younger, but he just received a laugh.

“i can't! it's just so–” the younger couldn't finish his sentence when someone suddenly knocked on hyunsuk's door, making the male's forehead crease.

“wait yosh, someone's calling for me.” he brought his phone with him, not hanging the call up, he opened the door and saw jihoon smiling widely.

“hey hyunsuk! you free?” the younger asked suddenly, hyunsuk's face blushed when he remembered yoshi was still listening, since he heard a laugh coming from his phone.

jihoon's brow furrowed when he heard someone laughing in hyunsuk's, his smile slightly dropped when he remembered.

“o-oh you're talking to your boyfriend again?” he hesitantly questioned, hyunsuk's eyes widened even more, he suddenly suddenly heard yoshi say, “yea–” the japanese-korean male didn't get to finish his words, when hyunsuk quickly hanged up, already knowing what his response are.

he nervously chuckled and shook his head, “u-uhm no.. he's not my boyfriend, just a friend.” hearing that jihoon couldn't help but grin.

“oh really? then you wouldn't mind hanging out, right?” jihoon grinned, it took awhile, before hyunsuk slowly nodded while pressing his lips into a thin line.

“y-yeah, sure.. just wait for a second, im just gonna change.” he chuckled awkwardly, jihoon looked at his attire first, before nodding, “sure, go ahead. i'll be waiting for you downstairs.” he waved his hands at the older, before giving him space.

hyunsuk looked at the figure slowly disappearing out his sight, while smiling.

“what am i gonna do with you hoon..”

hyunsuk and jihoon was just scrolling through the park, since hyunsuk wanted to hangout in the park, jihoon didn't really mind hanging out in the park, instead he finds it very fun to be exact, hanging out with hyunsuk in the park was not bad. while hyunsuk, he finds it very awkward.

“hyunsuk! do you want ice cream?” jihoon suddenly asked, while snaking his arm around the older's shoulder, which made hyunsuk startled.

“o-oh.. yes..” he hang his head low, not wanting jihoon to see his flushed red cheeks.

“sure, just wait here, i'm just gonna buy some for us, my treat.” he winked at the older, while clicking his tongue. resulting to hyunsuk's heart to rapidly beat fast.