𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮

❝hyunsuk!❞ jihoon tried to grab the older's wrist, but the latter just pushed him away.

hyunsuk just continued to walk, ignoring the younger's shout.

suk, why are you ignoring me!❞ jihoon shouted, this time it was more loud, that it almost made hyunsuk stop. but he just continued walking.

❝hyunsuk! stop ignoring me! what have i done wrong!❞ he grabbed the older's shoulder, which made hyunsuk finally stop.

jihoon saw hyunsuk looking down, not looking at him.

hyun, why are you like this?❞ he tried to make the older talk, but the latter was still looking at the ground, looking at it like it was the most entertaining thing in the world.

jihoon got annoyed even more, that he didn't notice that he had put too much strength on his hands, that was holding the older's shoulder.

hyunsuk tried to hold his tears, not wanting to let the younger see him cry, he didn't want to look weak.

❝choi hyunsuk! talk to me right now!❞

❝i love you, jihoon!❞

this time, hyunsuk let his tears roll down his cheeks.

❝w-what?❞

that was last thing hyunsuk had heard before running away.

––––––––––

hyunsuk thought he would be spending his summer── resting. but little did he know, he'll be spending his summer break with his neighbor, park jihoon. also known as 'his long time crush'.

his summer couldn't get any worse as he fell for the latter even more.

“it's cruel summer with you.”

––––––––––

park jihoon
choi hyunsuk

––––––––––

𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫.

𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠<3
𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐬!

––––––––––

𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔

-2022-