1.

“finally! summer break's here!” hyunsuk jumped in glee, while walking out the university's gate.

their summer break just started, and hyunsuk couldn't be more happier that the day has finally come. no more projects to do and the fact that he'll no longer be a junior in college, but he'll be a senior, which makes it more exciting.

the other just chuckled, before replying, “right, can't wait to do all kinds of things. im so excited!” yoshi beamed, while clapping his hands excitedly. hyunsuk rolled his eyes at the statement.

“you will be, cause you'll hang out with your 'hwanie' all summer.” the older emphasized the younger's so called boyfriend, which made yoshi blush.

“y-yeah, right. how about your neighbor then?” yoshi raised his brows, trying to change the subject. he smirked when he saw the older stopped from his tracks.

“n-neighbor? what do you mean by neighbor.” he looked away, starting to walk again, but this time faster.

the younger bursted out laughing, walking faster too, so he could catch up. “uhm obviously that jihoon boy.”

hyunsuk face flushed when he heard the familiar name. well, only his best friend yoshi knows his secret feelings for the other, or should we even call it a secret. the boy was obvious than ever. who could blame him though, when the younger kept on doing things so unexpected, making him flustered.

hyunsuk sighed when he remembered something. making the other raise a brow, “what's with the sudden mood?”

the older whined while rubbing his hair out of frustration. “yoshi.. im screwed!” he sulked, the younger's brows creased at the action.

“what do you mean?” yoshi asked, while patting the boy's shoulder. the older looked down and sighed.

“im gonna be staying at the park's this summer!” he looked up and shook the boy. the younger widen his eyes before raising a brow.

“you mean jihoon's? but why! this is gonna be so amazing! you'll grow even more close!” he couldn't help but smile, imagining so many things that could happen to hyunsuk this summer.

while yoshi was excited for him, hyunsuk was the opposite. like, what could possibly happen to him this summer. anything could happen.

“i don't even know, my parents are going on a business trip, so that means im gonna be alone. so they decided to make me stay in the park's while they're away! im literally fucking 21!” he sulked even more, but yoshi just clapped his hands.

“hyunsuk, think of this as a chance to finally get to know him better!” he jumped around the latter. the older just sighed, before smacking the younger's arm, making the other stop.

“yeah, but who knows what could happen! i might confess!” he groaned.

yoshi softly chuckled at the reaction, before ruffling the boys hair. “you won't, i know you won't, i guess? but you can call me if anything happens!” he smiled, the older just glared at him.

“hm? promise that you'll answer my calls?” he looked at him in the eye, making yoshi smile, “i will, i will–”

“yosh!”

they stopped walking when they heard a familiar scream, making yoshi's eyes glitter and hyunsuk, he just rolled his eyes.

yoshi looked back, and saw junghwan running towards him, engulfing the older with a warm hug.

hyunsuk, who was looking at them, can't help but sigh. “ok ok, i get y'all missed each other, but i'm still here!” he shook his head, making the others laugh.

“yoshi, let's hang out today, the weather's nice!” junghwan smiled at yoshi, who looked at hyunsuk. “hyunsuk, do you want to join?”

the older rolled his eyes again, before shaking his head, “i'd rather not. i don't want to third wheel you two.” he acted as if he was vomiting, making junghwan chuckle.

“then we'll go now, bye!” junghwan grabbed yoshi's wrist and dragged him away, and yoshi waving him a good bye.

hyunsuk just sighed when he saw that, “well, looks im alone.” he mumbled to himself.

he flinched when he felt something vibrate, he furrowed his brows, before pulling his phone out of his pocket. it was a message coming from his mother.

mom:)

mom:)
hello suk!
can you come here right now?
we are about to go
take care

he smiled at the text, before putting his phone back from his pocket.

hyunsuk opened his house door, and saw his parents waiting for him at the living room. he walked towards them, but froze when he saw ms. park and jihoon.

“oh hyunsuk! finally you're here!” his mom said, before walking towards him. he looked at jihoon, who was smiling at him, making his heart beat abruptly fast.

he slowly walked towards ms. park, before bowing. making the woman laugh. “it's okay hyunsuk, no need to bow, after all, you'll be staying at our place this summer! isn't it great?” she smiled.

hyunsuk only let out a awkward chuckle, before nodding.

“oh shoot! honey, we're running late! let's go now shall we?” hyunsuk's father reminded his wife, making hyunsuk's mom gasp.

“oh, we gotta go now, take good care of him, alright? and hyunsuk, don't cause trouble, okay?” she looked at her son, before the boy nodded.

they all went out of the house, and hyunsuk's father locked the house. before waving a good bye.

the three of them watched as the car drove off. “let's go in now yeah? you're luggage is now in our house.” ms. park smiled at him, making him laugh, but soon stopped when he  felt jihoon staring at him.

hyunsuk flashed him an awkward smile, before following ms. park.

“this is your bedroom, make yourself at home. and oh, shower first alright? i'll be preparing the dinner.” ms. park guided him to his room, making him smile.

as soon as the woman left, he closed the door, and scanned the place. “i guess i'll be stuck here this summer.” he mumbled. before going to the bathroom to shower.

after done showering, he opened the door, with a towel only covering his bottom. he walked out the bathroom, feeling so fresh.

not until he saw a figure sitting on his bed, making him flinch.

“What the fuck!”

––––––––––

hello hello, have a feeling this will flop, but enjoy reading! love lots😊❤️❤️❤️

–to be continued–