I said I would die for you, I can't do that dead

CC:

The nurse was leaving and Andy was just hysterical. The long beeping was just heart breaking. "Can you turn that fucking thing off?!" I turned to see Jake in the corner crying with Jinxx rubbing his back, not with Sammi anymore, and obviously pissed. "Yes sir." She turned the machine off and the beeps stopped. Andy was quieting down and he was gripping my arm tightly.

We sat there for a while until I heard a moan. I looked up and saw Ashley start to open his eyes. "Ashley?" "Whats going on? Why is everyone crying?" "Ashley!" I wiped away my tears and everyone was shocked happy. I wondered why Andy wasn't looking, and realized he was out if it. He was awake but all sounds and movements were oblivious to him. We all decided to let them be alone after we talked to Ashley. We informed him about everything and he just looked at Andy heart broken. I laid Andy next to him and we walked out.

Andy:

I snapped back into reality when I was put in the bed. I saw everyone walking out and started to cry. I felt an arm on me and jumped. "Andy..." I covered my ears, that was Ashley's voice. I just held my ears and sobbed. "Andy look." I turned to see Ashley awake and looking at me. I screamed and fell off the bed. "N-no! They- You- He- No!" I ran out of the room. "Andy! Come back baby!"

I ran down the hall and to the lobby. I heard someone behind me but didn't stop. I ran outside and luckily didn't get hit by a car in the parkinglot. I was running up to the highway when I heard CC. "Andy get back over here! Where are you going?!" I turned to look at him and he was confused. "Andy whats wrong?!" "H-he- H-hes dead.... Hes alive... y-ou said he w-was dead CC! I'm confused..." I grabbed my head and fell to the ground but CC pulled me up and brought me back to the hospital.

He carried me back to the room and I closed my eyes. I felt him sit down and opened my eyes to see Ashley looking at me. "Andy.." "I'm c-onfused.." I sniffled and saw Ashley reach out for me. "Andy come here." He looked like he was going to start crying. "Y-our not there.." "Yes I am Andy. I am right here." I slowly stood up and walked to the bed. CC helped me up but I never took my sight off Ashley. I laid next to him and when CC left I started to cry with Ashley. "Andy.. I love you so much." "A-Ashley?" "Yes Andy... I told you I would die for you, I can't do that dead." I wrapped my arms around him and cried some more into his chest. He hugged me tightly and put his head on mine. "I love you Ash." "I love you too Andy." We sat like that forever until I drifted to sleep.

A/N:

shitty chapter but i wanted you to get the point :/

*smiles proudly* SUPRISE!! Im laughing at the people who read and were sad but didnt subscribe so they think hes still dead Lol