The Date

Andy:

I threw on my batman T-shirt and some black skinnies, before throwing on my black converse. Then I brushed my hair and put on some eyeliner before running to the car. He was already there so the car was moving by the time I shut the door. "So where I am taking you opens at 8 and now it is 7 so lets go to....." He looked at me expecting me to know but I shrugged. "Hmmm, maybe we can go to pizza hut?" I nodded and he made a right pulling up to the restauraunt. I laughed as he quickly planned that out and hopped out. He grabbed my hand as we headed into the building.

We got a hot pepperoni pizza and ate half, putting the other half in a box. Ashley looked at his phone before nodding, "We have 10 minutes untill its 7:50 so lets head out." I nodded and we went to the car. I jumped in and put the pizza in the back before pulling my seatbelt on and looking at him. He was smiling. "What?" "Nothing.." He looked away and started the car. We pulled up to the movie theatres and I sighed. "I only want to come here for batman!" "Oh stop wining and lets go." I fake pouted as we headed to the building. "Hey Andy go over there real quick and check to see if I dropped my keys." I sighed and shook my head before walking back to where the parking lot is.

I looked around and when I turned around I saw Ashley waving them at me screaming, "Found them!" I laughed and ran back quickly. "Keep control of your shit dude." He laughed at me and we headed inside. He wanted to buy everything but I objected and we came on an agreement. He bought popcorn and drinks while I bought candy. After paying we headed inside and Ashley showed him out tickets, The theatre we were in was getting crowded as we took our seats. We sat in the very back and put out feet up since there was a little railing for old people. "Ashley what are we seeing?" He looked at me. "All I could find was Superman... sorry." My jaw dropped and I stood up. "I refuse to watch anything besides batman, peace out." The next thing he said scared me back into my seat even though he didn't really want to make me feel like that. "Fine heres the keys and go home alone." I quickly sat down and he grabbed my hand. "Trust me, you'll love this movie." I nodded as the lights went off and the previews came on. When the movie actually started I saw a familiar actor. "Hey thats officer Gordon... and thats a picture of Harvey... Ashley want going on?" "Suprise!" I realized what was going on, the new batman movie didn't come out in a couple months, we were at the premire! I hugged him tightly before kissing him quickly and going back to the movie, this was going to be awesome!

Ashley:

We left the theatre and all I could see was Andy dancing. He wouldn't shut up about the movie and I wanted to slap him but at least he was happy. "So Andy, how was the movie?" He turned around and beamed at me before answering. "Fucking awesome!" I laughed and when we got in the car I grabbed his hand, gaining his attention. "Andy, will you be my boyfriend?" He went silent and I saw his smile fade. He looked at me for what seemed like forever until he answered. "You want to be my boyfriend?" "Of course! I love you so much." He said yes and we hugged before driving off.

Andy & Ashley's POV Together:

I stared down the road thinking, this is the best night of my life.