Parents

Andy:

I loved Ashley more than anything in the world. I knew now that he will always protect me, love me, and be by my side. I knew that with him anything is possible. But I kind of forgot that when I remembered my parents. They didn't know that i'm gay... what if they don't accept me? I started to freak out and tears ran down my cheeks. I was sitting on the couch and Ashley was in the bedroom changing to get ready for bed. "Andy are you okay?" I heard him step out and I looked at him. "Andy whats wrong?" "I fo-rgot about m-my parents." He sat by me and put an arm on my shoulder. "I'll talk to them for you." I shook my head. "I have to do it...t-tomorrow." He nodded and helped me up. We headed to bed and just laid in eachothers arms.

The next day I was sitting on the edge of my bed getting ready to dial my moms number. "Hello?"

"Andy?"

"Hi mom."

"Andy! Hi sweety whats up?"

"Mom I have to tell you something."

"What is it dear?"

"Mom I am uh I'm gay."

There was a moment of silence before I heard her on the other side of the call.

"Honey you are my son and I will always love you. But does he truly love you? Vice versa?"

"Yes."

"Then I am happy for you!"

I smiled as I also talked to my dad about it.

"Son I will always be here so if anything happens you call me, okay?" "Okay."

"Okay, love you son."

"Bye."

I hung up and smiled. "How did it go?" I turned to Ashley and hugged him. "I love you so much Ashley." "I love you too." "So what do you want to do today?" "We can go see batman again..." "No!" I fake pouted. "We should go meet the gies and have like a practice or something." "Okay." He stepped on the balcony to call them and I stayed on the couch.