Batman

Andy:

I woke up remembering all that happened and was starting to freak when I felt arms around me. I opened my eyes to see Ashley asleep holding me tightly and sighed. I loved Ashley so much but I don't think he knows that. I found myself snuggling deeper into his embrace and trying to stay awake but failed and next thing I knew I was asleep.

I woke up again and noticed that Ashley was gone. I knew not to freak out because he was probably somewhere in the house so I laid back down and pulled the covers over me. After maybe a minute he walked back in and I felt the bed get a little deeper. "Andy, are you okay?" I told myself to nod but for some reason my head wouldn't move. I kept trying to answer in some sort of way but my body wouldn't cooperate, the truth was I was not okay and in one command I shook my head no, the only move my body would make. "Andy you know I would never leave you right?" I nodded, opened my eyes, moved the blanket down, and looked at him. "I would never let anything happen to you Andy, I would die for you in a second." I nodded and he pulled me in. I felt tears, not my own. I looked up to see Ashley crying a little. I wiped his tears and shed a few of my own. "Don't cry.." I whispered to him. "I'm sorry." "Ashley don't be sorry." We cuddled together and before he fell asleep I whispered. "I love you so much and I am so glad you are here with me." "I love you more Andy."

---------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning and Ashley was gone again. I shakily pulled off my blanket and stood up. Then I walked into the kitchen to see him pouring cereal. It was 8. "Hey Andy." I jumped at his voice and shook my head. I was scared of my own boyf- I don't know if he even wants to be my boyfriend now. "Morning." "You okay Andy?" I was about to shake my head no but stopped, I looked at Ashley and nodded a small nod. He smiled at me and made me some cereal before walking over to the couch and sitting down. "Thank you for trying." I gave him a small smile before he turned on the T.v I pretty much dropped my spoon when I heard it, batman. Ashley changed the channel and I grabbed the remote glaring at him, playfully, I changed it back and saw that it was "The Dark Knight". I heard Ashley laugh and eat his cereal, I did the same and by the time the movie was over my whole bowl was gone. "Wow we should watch batman more often Mr.Fanboy." I realized I was probably talking to the movie the whole time. I gave a laugh before bringing my bowl to the sink. When I watched the movie and sat with Ashley I forgot about everything in the world. The time stopped, the pain left, and I didn't care if I was fat or not, I just ate and laughed and had a good time. But more was to come when Ashley called me over to the computer. "Andy I have a suprise for you!" I headed over and saw a youtube video with the title "Dark Knight Rises", "Whats this Ash?" He played the video and by the end I had the biggest grin on my face. "So Andy... got any plans tonight? "No." "Good 'cause I'm taking you on a date." I think my jaw dropped. "Andy you know I love you and you are special to me." "I love you too.." Next thing I knew our lips were connected and we just kissed for a good while before breaking it. "So where are we going?" I asked him. "It's a suprise." I pouted a little but jumped the conversation. "When does the new batman come out?!" "Not for a couple months." "What?!" "Sorry." I growled and sat on the couch. "So tonight you are going to love me forever!" "I already do!" He blushed a little and laughed before kissing me and heading to grab his jacket. I started to panic a little and jumped up. "Andy I am going to the car to grab my phone I forgot it there last night." I let out my breath and nodded before sitting back down, when he left he knew I was a little scared so he left the door open a little so I knew he would be back in two seconds.