Diagnosis

"Yeah, I was only gone for about an hour." I was now sitting at a table with a doctor being asked about what happened. "Okay I think I know, have you ever left him alone before? Like even on tour?" "No, but he lives alone so I don't see--" "Living alone is different, in his old complex he had a neighbor that was a door away. Here your neighbor is outside around the corner, hence why they didn't hear him. I think I can diagnose Andrew." I listened closely as she said all the things I told her, which was correct. "Andrew has Autophobia. Its the fear of being alone. Most patients who have this are in the mental hospital across town but he should be fine as long as you are only leaving him alone for a max of 5 minutes." I nodded. "If you have any questions call me." She handed me a card and left, I put it on the fridge under a magnet before going to Andy. Most people would be like seriously, i'm not fit for this, i don't want him as my boyfriend if this is going on, or this is way too much and I should run now, but the truth is that I love Andy more than anything in the world and I will stick with him no matter the cost. Even if we were straight I would still help him out, not as caring but I would still help him.

I walked into the bedroom to see Andy asleep gripping onto the pillow as if his life depended on it. I could cry at the sight but I knew I had to stay strong for him.I walked over and laid down before grabbing his arms and putting them down at his sides. Then I put my arms around him and pulled him into my chest. His breathing was a little rigid and he was still trembling, so I couldn't help but let a couple tears fall. I shouldn't blame myself because we wouldn't of found this out, but I kind of do. I kissed his forehead and put his head in my shoulder before closing my eyes and drifting into the dreams that welcome me.