"That's a bet." Rayna said shaking her hand.

"But passed all the nasty, are you excited?" Alexis said.

"Girl, I can't believe I'm going to be Mrs. Steele in a week." Rayna said. "This is everything I've ever dreamed of. I mean this is so unreal. After I've whined and complained, I just..." She couldn't find the words for her happiness.

"I know, girl. You've been wanting this for a while." Alexis said.

"Now, my question is when are you going to get married?" Rayna said poking her.

"Oh girl, no! I'm not doing that." Alexis said.

"Why?!" Rayna yelled.

"I'm not about to be locked down! I have too much to do before I shack up with anybody." Alexis said.

"You're going to change your mind." Rayna teased.

"Bullshit." Alexis said.

Terry poured himself and Anthony something to drink. "So you got everything all figured out?"

"Yeah. I've made all the plans I've needed to make." Anthony said taking his glass.

"Have you planned for a baby, too?" Terry said.

"No but, I hope Rayna will be ok with having a kid within our first year." Anthony said taking a sip.

Terry shook his head. "You know you can't plan for everything. No matter how much you think you can, you really can't."

"I know. I just want things to go as perfect as they can be." Anthony said.

"And they will. You and Rayna will get married and ride off into the sunset." Terry said.

"And thank you for being my best man." Anthony said patting his back.

"Who else were you going to get?" Terry laughed. "Wait, Rayna's family is coming right?"

"Yeah. Everyone is going to be here." Anthony said.

"Even Tyra?" Terry asked, curiously.

Things still haven't been the same since Ben's funeral. Rayna seemed to have cut off Tyra. Their relationship was like a mirror. It didn't matter if they fixed; they would still the cracks in the reflections. Rayna didn't think about Tyra. To her, someone like that shouldn't be thought about. She would forever be hung up on the fact that her mother would forever be evil in her eyes.

"Yeah, Tyra's coming." Rayna said.

Alexis had asked the same question Terry did. "Are you guys still...you know?"

Rayna shrugged. "She's here to watch the wedding and head straight back to Texas. Nothing more, nothing less. I don't have time for her mouth much less her."

"Do you think you guys will..." Alexis was cut off by Rayna turning to her with ice in her eyes.

"No." she said bluntly. "Next subject."

"Yeah, Rayna's touchy on the situation. I'll ask her and she gives a straight forward answer. One time I asked her if she'd want to take a trip there after the Superbowl. She blew it off and changed the subject like I hadn't asked the question." Anthony said taking a sip of his drink.

"Do you think the whole relationship is done between her and Tyra?" Terry said.

"I don't know. I just don't want Rayna to come tell me that Tyra or anyone for that matter has put her in a bad mood so close to our wedding day." Anthony said.

"Aight man." Terry said.

"Speaking of marriage. Do I get to be your best man anytime soon?" Anthony said.

"No. I like my freedom. I can go where I please, see who I please, do what I please. I'm not settling down for anyone." Terry said.

"Yes, you will. I know you." Anthony said pushing him.

"Clearly, not well enough." Terry scoffed.

"You'll find that one girl that will blow your mind..." Anthony started.

"My dick you mean?" Terry teased.

Anthony punched him in his shoulder. "You'll realize you can't live without her and boom. You're married."

"No. I'm not you. I'm not going to buy a new house or pull surprises out of my ass for some girl." Terry said laughing.

"So what? You think I've done this just because?" Anthony said feeling offended.

"No. I'm just saying I can't do what you do. That whole love thing ain't for me." Terry said.

"There's somebody for everybody, Terry. You might want to get with the program and find your match." Anthony teased.

"Whatever." Terry said finishing his drink.