Confrontation pt 2

(3rd pov)

Luz watched Amity run out of the room after her brother. She hoped he was ok he seemed like something was bothering him. She turned back to see that Em and Viney were almost done healing Hunter. A few minutes later the wound was healed but there was a bad scar. The two turned around and looked confused when they noticed that Ed and Amity were not there.

"Where is Mittens and Ed?" Emira asked standing up.

"I don't know Edric ran out looking upset so Amity went to see what was wrong." She responded.

"We should go look for them." Viney looked at Emira concerned.

"Let's wait they should be back soon. I'm sure Amity can take care of whatever is wrong." Luz walked up to Hunter and put a blanket on him. She walked up to the others. "We need to talk." She grabbed there hands and lead them into the kitchen.

"What's wrong?" They asked sitting in the chair at the table.

"Hunter was hurt by Emperor Belose" Luz explained

"What!" They both screamed. Luz put her hands over there mouths nodding her head towards the living room. They both nod in understanding. Luz removed her hands from there mouths and continued to explain. After she explained everything she checked the time.

"Hey they've been gone for over fifteen minutes maybe we should go look for them." They heard chirping from the living room and went to see what was wrong.

"Hey Flapjack I'm fine thanks for worrying." Hunter grabbed his shirt and slipped it on. Flapjack let out another churp causing Hunter to turn around he saw two girls standing behind Luz and panicked he turned back around quickly grabbing his mask and sliding it on.

"Hunter your ok" Luz ran up to him and jumped on him. He let out a grunt and tried to push her off.

"Can you get of of me?" Hunter asked finally succeeding in getting her off of him.

"Sorry anyways we need to go find Amity and Edric they've been gon for quite some time now." She said pulling him off the couch and out the door. They ran into the woods when they herd screaming. The group looked at each other and ran off to where the screaming was coming from. They entered a small clearing to see Amity yelling at a girl while Edric was shaking and crying on the ground behind her. Amity smacked the girl and she punched her back causing the purple headed girl to fall on the ground. Em ran up to her to make sure she was ok. The other girl had a hold of Edrics collar and was about to hit him. Hunter didn't know why but his body just reacted Flapjack let out a churp and turned into a staff. Hunter grabbed his staff and telephoned behind the girl and grabbed her wrist.

"What do you want?" She asked annoyed.

"It's not right to hurt people." He said pulling her away from the scared boy. The girl tried to hit him but he doged and landed a punch to her stomach. She fell to the ground gasping for breath. "If you ever come near him again next time it will be worse." Hunter turned to the green hair boy and pulled him into a hug. "I'm sorry you had to go through that but its going to be ok now." The boy nodded burying his face into the blond boys hair. They stood there for a while before heading back to house.

(I start work tomorrow and school next week but I'll continue to try and post everyday I'll see you pups in the next chapter byeee~) ~ StrayWolves5053