Sleepover

Hunter was walking to school with Luz chatting away. He smiled at her antics over the past couple of days they had grown closer. Hunter now thinks of her as a little sister though she can be annoying at times she cares about him.

"Hunter?" The brunettes voice interrupted his thoughts. He moved his head slightly to look at her and let out a hum. "You ok you were kind of zoning out there?" She asked placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah I'm fine." He said ruffling her hair playfully. Luz responded by punching his arm lightly while laughing. He had become use to slight affection thanks to Luz's help not that he minded. He never got any sort of affection in the coven. The both reached the school but since neither were paying attention to where they were walking Hunter ended running in to someone stumbling back while Luz tripped on the steps falling on her face.

"Are you ok blondie?" A familiar voice filled his ears. A slight blush made its way to the blonds face as he looked up at the taller boy.

"Yeah I'm fine thanks." Hunter quickly shuffled away from Edric.

"Hey lovebirds I just had a great idea!" Luz exclaimed now back on her feet. Hunter looked away while Edric tried to deny what Luz had just said.

"What is it Luz?" Huter asked annoyed causing both of them to stop arguing.

"Oh well I thought we should have a sleepover at the owl house with all our friends." She excitedly yells jumping around. Hunter Ed and Amity who was standing off to the side covered their ears at the sudden loudness.

"Hey what's going on over here?" Emira asked walking up to the group with the rest of their friends.

"We're going to have a sleepover at the owl house and all of you are invited!" Luz exclaimed causing the others to cover their ears again.

"Luz!" Huter shouted to get the energetic girls attention. Luz stopped jumping around and looked around the blond confused. "You can stop yelling, we can hear you perfectly fine." He said as they removed the hands from their ears.

"Sorry guys, I was just so excited." Luz apologized rubbing her neck. "Anyway are you guys in?"

"Yeah I'm in." Gus smiled.

"I don't know." Matt looked away nervously.

"Oh come on Matty please!" Gus begged dramatically grabbing the boys arm.

"Fine I'll go just let go." He shook his arm free and looked away a light blush making its way to his face. Luz smiled and looked at the girl next to them.

"Sure ill come do you mind if i invite someone else?" Willow asked nervously.

"The more the merrier!" Luz exclaimed jumping around again. Hunter just sighed and started walking to class.

"We'll be there." Amity said quickly a blush spreading across her face.

"But what about your mom?" Viney interjected.

"Simple we just make up some excuse right Ed?" Em looked over to her brother only to notice that he wasn't there she looked around and saw him talking to hunter a couple of feet away from them.

.....................

"Hunter wait up!" Ed called after the blond. Hunter turned around to face his crush.

"Do you need something?" He asked. He was interrupted by chirping. "Oh hey Flapjack how was your morning flight?" He asked looking at his palisman only to see he was sitting on a golden foxes head. "Flapjack who's that?"

"Oh that's Trickster my palisman." Edric responded picking up the fox and putting him around his shoulders. The fox got comfortable before wrapping his tail around the golden eyed boys neck and falling asleep.

"You didn't tell me you had a palisman!" Hunter responded excitedly reaching out to pet the fox but stopped a few inches away from the foxes head.

"I just got him last night and you can pet him." Ed said grabing the blonds hand and gently placing it on the foxes head. Hunter gave the fox a scratch behind its ear and smiled. Trickster let out a pur (idk) nuzzling into the boys hand. "Looks like he likes you." Ed said smiling fondly at the boy.

"Are you coming to Luz's sleepover?" Hunter asked out of the blue. Looking up at the lather.

"Well I don't know I mean my mom's strict bu-" Ed was interrupted by a sudden voice

"Of course we are going to be there we wouldn't miss it for the world!" His twin said with a sly smile. The blond let out a small yelp at the sudden appearance of Ed's sister. Ed looked at the small boy in surprise at the sound that came from him. In all honesty he thought it was cute.

"That was adorable!" Edric blurted out. Realizing what he said he looked away. "S-sorry." Ed stuttered. Suddenly he felt someone push him forward making him fall ontop of Hunter. Before they his the ground he managed to flip them over causing him to land on his back hard.

"Are you ok?" Hunter asked the boy underneath him.(no dirty thoughts)

"Yeah I'm fine Ed said opening his eyes to look at the boy above him. His blush got deeper seeing the position they were in. Hunter looked ad him confused before realizing that he was not opposed of the boy. He quickly got up and apologized. Just then the bell wrang and the kid started shuffling in to the school.

"Umm I'll s-see you af-after school." Hunter quickly said before running off. Ed got up and smiled. "Yeah see you after school." He mumbled.

Hey pups sorry for the long wait but here is the next chapter I hope you enjoy and I'll see you next time.