Feelings ~Hunter~

(Short chapter sorry
《Flapjack speaking》

(Hunters pov)

I was pacing around my makeshift room that Ida had set up for me while me and Luz were at school.

《Hunter are you ok?》Flapjack chirped from Hunters hair.

"Im fine Flapjack just alittle confused." He responded sitting on the makeshift bed.

《About what?》He chirped back.

"Ed. In all honestly I feel nervous around him but I also feel like I can be myself. Then I catch myself staring at him or just thinking about him when at the sametime I wanna hide or I'm scared to mess up around him." He buried his face in his hands and let out a groan.

《Maybe you like him.》 Flapjack chirped flying down and landing in Hunters lap.

"Well of course I like him he's a good friend. He helped me with everything after I left the Emperors coven." He pulled his hands away from his face and looked at his palisman.

《No not as a friend. Maybe you have a crush on him.》 The cardinal chirped at him disappointed. Hunters face flushed as he scrambled over his words.

"C-crush!!! Flapjack I don't even like boys. You should know that." Hunter looked away trying to calm his blush down.

《Well in all honesty you've been busy as the Golden Guard so you never had time to think about it. Also you never know maybe you do. I mean look at Luz and Amity and how happy they are together.》Flapjack chirped nuzzling one of Hunters hands.

"Yeah but what will happen when Belose comes after me and Luz? I don't want that for him. I can't put him in danger. Also what about his soulmate. He needs to find his soulmate not date me." Hunter pet the little bird a tear slipping down his face.

《You should at least give it a shot maybe he's your soulmate. You can't just give up cause your afraid of what might happen.》Flapjack chirped.

"Since when did you become a love expert?" Hunter chuckled.

《When you lost your courage.》Flapjack joked flapping his wing.

"OK ok point taken but we should get to bed I'll ask Luz tomorrow before school." He said laying down.

(Sorry again for such a short chapter but we stand supportive/savage Flapjack. Anyways do you want me to make a side chapter on when Edric gets his palisman? If so please comment. Thank you for reading and I'll see you pups in the next chapter.) ~ StrayWolves5053