𝟚𝟟

You were quietly observing Watanabe inside of his living room. Since you were great at picking locks you managed to get in without any difficulties. The original plan was to actually finish him off, but the recorder you've seen at Chifuyu's changed your mind in an instant.

Watanabe suddenly got off the couch and headed towards the kitchen, that being your signal to move inside. You prepared a gun and knives in case he wanted to get violent, and with quiet steps, headed inside. He was sipping water in the kitchen and to your disgust, was standing there just in his robe.

"Shit, you fucking scared me."

He almost dropped the glass of water when he noticed you just standing in the kitchen observing him.

"What? Me actually being alive startled you?"

You sarcastically said, stepping closer to him while he took a step back.

"I have no idea what you're talking about. Besides, why are you even here? Weren't you supposed to be at the safe house?"

A chuckle escaped your lips, hearing how he was playing dumb, even though he knew it all. He suddenly turned around, his back facing you. You noticed he was taking something out of the drawers, but you quickly stopped him, putting a gun to his head.

"I wouldn't recommend that."

You whispered in his ear and grabbed his shoulder, instructing him to sit down on the chair. Suddenly, your attention was brought down to the ropes he had as a decoration in his living room. You quickly untied the ropes and tied Watanabe to the chair, so he would be unable to move.

"Y/N, you're making a horrible mistake."

You huffed out of annoyance hearing his words.

"Stop playing dumb asshole, I know everything!..."

You yelled out then paused for a few seconds.

"I know what you did to Akira..."

His eyes widened a little when you mentioned Akira, making your brows frown. You bent down a little, making eye contact with Watanabe.

"You don't even know half of it."

He kept an intense eye contact with you.

"Oh really? Be my guest and talk to me."

You threw your hands in the air before grabbing another chair, putting it in front of Watanabe and sitting down. Trying to be as subtle as possible, you took out the recorder you brought earlier and turned it on.

"I didn't have any other choice, if I didn't kill him he could've ruined everything."

He had no remorse in his eyes. Looking even deeper into them, there was just total darkness.

"Ruined what?! What was more important than his own life?!"

You slapped him across the face and he just sighed.

"You don't fucking understand! He knew shit and he would've blown my chance to get along with Bonten!"

You took him by the collar and spit in his face.

"Was Bonten really that important? Was an enemy more important than Akira?"

You tried your best to stay calm and composed. Watanabe kept quiet for a second before speaking up.

"That's what I was trying to change and Akira stood in my way."

You chuckled to yourself as you managed to get that on tape. That was your plan; to get Watanabe confess all his crimes, then hand him over to the police.

"What exactly did you do to him?"

He widened his eyes a little, startled by the sudden question.

"Firstly, our plan was to just silence Akira, by beating him up."

You held back tears as he started.

"Did you know that he lost his memory after you beat him up? Fuck, he didn't even remember me in his last moments."

He stared at the ceiling and swallowed the lump in his throat.

"I didn't beat him up, that was Bonten's job. At first, we thought that would be just enough, but apparently it wasn't. He had a document ready to hand to the police."

He avoided eye contact with you, but looked straight in your eyes saying the last sentence.

"A document?"

You frowned.

"Yeah, a document exposing all of the gang's darkest secrets. If he handed that to the police we would've been done for."

You mentally cursed why it hadn't been like that.

"He was also working alongside some cop, we found out all of it after Bonten beat him up. That was when I got an order from Mikey."

He stopped and bit his lip.

"Say it."

You put a gun to his head, tightly holding the recorder in your other hand. 

"I got an order to kill Akira."

You shut your eyes tightly, sustaining yourself from killing him. It was stronger than you, but you managed to stay calm.

"You know what, Watanabe?"

You kicked the chair you were sitting on earlier before going behind Watanabe and putting the recorder on the table behind him. He was about to look at it but you suddenly shot him in the leg, making him groan in pain.

"It fucking hurts when someone you considered a friend betrays you and works behind your back. Damn, make killing your best friend a bonus!"

You took another shot, this time shooting him in the arm.

"What the fuck did you expect me to do?! To be your puppet until the end of our lives?!"

He yelled out and groaned in pain once again.

"What puppet?! You were my friend!"

You walked a little further away from him, knowing that, if you stayed close, the next shot would probably be his head.

"Well I got enough of being your puppet and listening to your commands! For once, I wanted to make decisions myself!"

He tried to get up from the chair but failed.

"Make this a fucking proof why you shouldn't do that!"

You kicked down another chair and sighed. Your thoughts were scattered everywhere and you needed a few seconds to sort them out.

"If you'd asked me to give you the full control of the gang I would've done that without any hesitation. That is just how much I've trusted you, how much I've cared about you... Was it that hard to just ask, Watanabe?"

You said, squatting in front of him. Watanabe quickly looked away from you, but you could notice the tears forming in his eyes.

"I would've never done this to you."

You got up and wiped your tears with your sleeves. Glancing at him, you could see Watanabe was about to break down. Suddenly, you heard your phone's notification sound. You opened it to see a message from Kazutora.

Hurry up, I've called the cops, they should be here any minute.

You sighed and looked over to Watanabe. You grabbed him and the chair, pulling him away from the table where the recorder was.

"What the fuck?!"

He yelled out. You put him down on the other side of the room and walked over to the recorder.

"Enjoy your time in jail."

You showed him the recorder and put it back down. His eyes widened in shock and he tried to somehow get up and untie himself, but you stopped him, by shooting his legs a few times. Afterwards you heard the sirens outside of the house and that was your sign to get away.