𝟘𝟚

"GET OUT OF HERE BOSS!!!"

A familiar figure suddenly appeared in front of Akira and I on the road. Our first division captain was being carried by an unknown guy on the motorcycle.

"Takahashi?!"

I frowned at a realization of the situation we were found in.

"CATCH!"

A mischevious voice yelled out and threw Takahashi in the air.

"WATCH OUT!"

Takahashi managed to yell out before falling on the ground.

"Shit, I can't brake."

I swore under my breath. Takahashi somehow managed to get up and Akira and I stopped our motorcycles.

"So, let's jazz things up..."

The unknown guy spoke up.

"Black Mamba."

He had a smirk written all over his face accompanied by a deep intimidating voice.

"Who is this guy?"

I elbowed Akira who had cold sweat all over his face.

"Tsukasa, the representative from Komada."

Akira threw a glare at his direction. Tsukasa was still sitting at his motorcycle and clapped his hands. Suddenly, we found ourselves surrounded with more than 100 people.

"Fuck, we're surrounded."

Akira looked around worriedly. At that moment I was already ready to receive a scold from him.

"Mizuchi..."

Tsukasa started walking towards me with a smirk.

"It's an honor to finally meet you."

I observed the way he walks and how he looks. He had a shaved head and a dragon tattoo that spread from his head to his neck. His walk was sloppy, giving you an idea he got injured by the way he was carrying his leg.

"One more step and you're done for."

Akira suddenly appeared in front of me.

"Oh? Aren't you the one my boys fought today?"

Tsukasa came closer to Akira.

"They are the weakest in our gang."

He whispered in Akira's ear, but loud enough for me to hear it. It was just a simple provocation.

"You good, Takahashi?"

I looked over to him. He was back on his feet but terribly injured.

"Yeah, kinda..."

He groaned in pain.

"Where are others?"

I sighed and looked around, realising we were still surrounded without no backup.

"First division is done for...I called the second, third, fourth and fifth division, they should be here soon."

Takahashi took a step back. I threw him my keys and pointed at my motorcycle.

"Get out of here, you're in no shape to fight anymore."

I looked at Tsukasa's direction.

"But, boss..."

He was barely standing on his feet yet managed to walk towards me.

"Leave."

I gave him a side eye and he quickly got on my motorcycle.