𝟙𝟚

October 31, 2005
D-Day

"Toman versus Valhalla and Black Mamba...Whoever wins today will be one step closer to ruling Tokyo."

Black Mamba arrived at the fight. Looks like this fight caught the attention of all the influential delinquents in Tokyo, some of the spectators being the Haitani brothers and Leanman.

"Toman, Valhalla and Black Mamba ain't worth shit!"

All of us turned around and saw a very familiar face.

"I'm the one overseeing today's fight. The name's Hansen, from the Ikebukuro Criminal Black Members."

Of course everyone knows him. He's one of the big fish from the 1988 group and normally, a fierce rival of many gangs in Tokyo. Looks like the Haitani's, Leanman and Hansen are just gonna watch today.

"Alright guys, go get in line, it's gonna start anytime now."

I said to my gang members.

"Akira, you're in charge."

"Wait, where are you going?!"

Akira grabbed my arm, pulling me back.

"I'll watch the fight with Haitani's, if anything goes wrong, I'll intervene, don't worry."

I tapped Akira's back and quickly made my way towards the top, where the Haitani brothers were sitting.

"I like the new style, Ran, the braids."

I pointed at Rans braids and took a seat next to the brothers.

"Our mom braids his hair every morning."

Rindou jokingly said and earned a kick in the leg from Ran.

The Haitani brothers are old friends of mine. Our history goes way back when they were still unknown in the gang world. Before they started ruling the entire district of Roppongi, Haitani's were just regular delinquents, causing problems here and there, but it was nothing serious. Thats when they met my older brother. He trained them and helped them develop their fighting skills. Eventually, it all paid off. The event, "Roppongi Battle of The Ashes", skyrocketed their fame and they became one of the most famous figures in the gang world. That is how I've met them...Through my deceased older brother.

"Fighters!"

I got startled by Hansens voice.

"Make your entrance!!!"

So it begins...

"Tokyo Manji Gang!"

Toman made their way in with Mikey and Draken at the front.

"Valhalla and Black Mamba!"

I exchanged eye contact with Kazutora. He managed to smile in my direction, making me roll my eyes.

"Both teams representatives, step forward!!"

Kazutora and Draken stepped forward.

"A five-on-five with your best guys, or an all-out melee with everyone? Which will it be?"

Hansen asked the two of them.

"They'll probably choose an all-out."

Ran spoke up. Rindou and I both nodded in agreement. It seemed like the best option, and is often the most chosen one in gang fights.