I'm so dead

Recap:

The bunch of them were still joking around, mere seconds had past, when it finally hit me - the shorter one had called the dirty blond one “Ian”; I knew a dirty blond haired Ian, who was about the same size as this guy, he was a year older than me, we went to the same high school and he would graduate this coming summer. I gasped. ‘Holy cow! Ian Grover! Ian friggin’ Grover is a werewolf?!’

Gasping had been a stupid thing to do I then found out as the heads of two boys and three wolves turned towards where I stood.

“Shit!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I let that out everything turned silent again, it was as if the forest itself had turned silent, holding its breath the same way I and the boys did. We all just stood there frozen, eyes wide, staring at each other. What was going to happen next? Were they going to kill me or something for finding out their secret? Could I maybe talk myself out of this? No, let’s be honest, they would never believe that I just happened to come across two naked guys in the middle of the forest, standing calmly, jokingly next to three huge wolves and that was all I had seen and was what made me gasp - the naked guys I mean. They wouldn’t believe me not noticing that they weren’t afraid of the wolves or that I hadn’t seen the two boys change or even the part where one of them stood up after being thrown full force into a tree as if nothing had happened. Even if they hadn’t noticed me during all this, they had to assume I watched the whole spectacle, right?

The seconds passed and still none of us had moved, then Ian came to life. He turned his upper body slightly to the left and threw a quick glance at the wolves and then moved back to look at his brother, who was still gawking at me. Then realisation seemed to hit and he brought his hands before his groin to cover himself up, for a second drawing my attention to that part of his body - before I was too shocked by the situation and so I had almost forgotten they were naked. The grey one with tints of black who stood in the middle shuffled and made eye contact with Ian. It looked like they had a silent conversation. Was this whole mind talking possible?

Ian’s brother - I think his name’s Brian or Ben or something - also covered himself up and all five of them shared a glance then looked back at me.

Suddenly they began to move towards me and I very slowly started to edge backwards, it was hard to move, my body still seemed to be in shock. I gulped; they were coming closer, now walking determinedly towards me. I quickly looked around me, should I just run off? Would they hunt me down if I did?

Too late, only five metres away from me the guys came to a halt, Ian and his brother in the front, while the wolves stopped not far behind them.

“Err, hi.” Ian said awkwardly. “Aren’t you one of my sister Nell’s friends? Anna, right?”

“Anne.” I said in a small voice. I had completely forgotten about Nell. I guess that meant she was a werewolf, too. I wondered how many of them lived here. I could have spent my whole life living next door to werewolves without realising it, for all I know. And how many people did know about them? Did my parents know?!?

“Um, nice weather today, huh?” I asked. ‘Wow Anne, the weather?! You couldn’t make yourself look more suspicious than that?’

Ian gave a loud sigh. “I guess you saw…” He began, only to say: “Whatever, better not talk about it out here, I guess we have to take you with us back home, my father will want to have a word with you. He can explain… and decide what to do with you next.” He ended as an afterthought.

‘What to do with me next?! OMG, I’m so dead!’

A/N

Ok, since it seems there will be no slideshows on photobucket for a while I decided to give you a short chapter now and will upload the next one soon (probably tomorrow), so I can post pics for everyone. Be prepared, I'm inroducing quite a few characters these coming chapters. Some I have already on the cast list, the others while follow later on.

It's Anne to the right and when you click on external link that's Ben, Ian's younger brother (and the one he sent flying - back first - into a tree).

I just had someone asking me whose story this was and whether the characters from the first two chapters are in 'Anne's' book, so I just want to repost my anyswer here in the hopes, that I finally found a way to end the confusion ^^'

The story revolves around Ian's family and friends. I come up with new story ideas for all these friends, so a couple of them will get their own short stories before I end up throwing in too much info into one story ^^

The time line of Ian and his friends is in "the Author's" past. Everything that happens around Ian is "21 years ago" (which is 2013 for us).

But Kyle and Stella won't get their own story, later on I'll come back to "the present" (that means, "the Author's present", which would be 2034 from our POV) so you can find out how Stella took the news of being a werewolf's soulmate.

I never said, that the preface and dedication at the beginning of the first chapter was for a book that Anne wrote ;) "The Author" wrote that book, and to her Kyle and Stella are friends, not characters in a book. Neither are Anne nor Ian characters in "the Author's" book. I'll most likely never reveal much more of her book to you besides the preface, however I'll reveal who "the Author" is at the end of this book.

Basically, from now on in the upcoming chapters, I will tell you what happens after Anne finds out Ian and his friends are werewolves, I will stay in 2013 and tell you Anne's, Ian's and their friends' stories. Then towards the end I will jump back to the future/2034 (which is "the Author's present") and will explain what happened with Stella and Kyle and you'll find out "the Author's" real identity.

Vote, fan, comment (pretty please!) and the next chapter will soon follow.