31

"Gyu!" Taehyun rushed over to him, even though the fire was still going and he was tryna stop it earlier.

"Ack! The fire!" Yeonjun rushed to stop it, as well did Soobin.

Chaos was just forming as Soobin and Yeonjun ran around the place throwing water buckets at the fire. Kyuchul tried helping too.

As for Beomgyu, his panic attack was coming closer to an end with Taehyun sat by his side, rubbing his back to calm him. Huening Kai was there too, calming him down.

Soon, Beomgyu was back up on his feet and they all came together to help Soobin, Yeonjun, and Kyuchul kill that fire.

Finally the fire was down, Beomgyu was a lot calmer. Taehyun took his shirt off in the middle of doing this, giving Beomgyu a good view of his glowing skin from the fire.

"Holy smokes, that was terrifying." Beomgyu stated.

"Yeah, anyways, shall we go see Kwanjin and tell him he almost killed his crush?" Yeonjun said super loudly.

"I did what!?" Kwanjin exclaimed, running into the slightly burnt café shop. "You guys said he wasn't here!" He yelled.

"Uhuh, like we would tell the truth incase our Gyu Gyu would be in danger, and guess what? He still is!" Soobin angrily said, with every word stepping closer to the boy and closing up on him.

Kwanjin backed away, hitting a wall in the end.

Beomgyu, on the other hand, quickly texted Kwanjun to come get his brother and sent the address of Soobin and Yeonjun's café shop.

Minutes later Kwanjun came running in, looking really disappointed. "Jin.." he said angrily. "Come here. Now."

Kwanjin looked at him with a glare and shook his head. Kwanjun tsked at him and rang up their mom.

"Hi mom." He said. That was when Kwanjin panicked. "Yeah, I'm with Jin right now and he seems to be misbehaving." He said.

They heard yelling from the other side of the phone. It was not on speaker.

"Mhm, lemme know when you get here and I'll let the university know you're coming. Bye mom." With that, he hung up.

"Wh-why would you tell mom?!" Kwanjin exclaimed, shaking in the corner.

"So she can teach you a lesson for trying to interfere with anything going on around university. You know you aren't allowed up here." Kwanjun stated, shoving Kwanjin's chest with his finger.

"Ugh, why do you have to be my brother?!" Kwanjin angrily stomped away, only to get pulled back by his shirt.

"You're staying here until mom gives you that discipline you deserve for hurting my boyfriend, you ass." And with that, Kwanjun called the head staff about the situation, them letting their mother in with no struggle.

Soon, their mom entered the café with the same angry look on her face as to when Kwanjun first entered the shop.

"Kwanjin, get your ass over here right now mister!" She shouted. Kwanjin nodded and slowly walked to her. She slapped him to the point his nose started bleeding. "I did not raise you to bother your brother, did I?"

"Isn't that what siblings do though?!" Another slap.

"Shut up you ungrateful bitch!" She shouts. "This is the last time you do this, or else I will cut you off from my hard earned money! I've told you many times not to go causing a scene and now I hear you messing around again? Not only that but hurting others? You fucking ill child." She scoffed. "Apologize to every single one of them and never show your face around here again." She said, pointing to Beomgyu and the others.

"S-sorry." Kwanjin said, facing everyone.

And with that, his mother nodded. She grabbed Kwanjin by the sleeve and pulled him out of that shop, leaving just the seven of them.

"That was.. interesting..." Taehyun started.

"Kwanjun, is this how your mom treats you guys?" Soobin asked.

"Yeah, so what?" He replied.

"Eh, no wonder you act like an inconsiderate asshole." Huening Kai said, flinching and hiding behind Soobin when he came at him.

"Ok, that's enough. I'm done with drama today, Taehyunie take us home~" Beomgyu said, dramatically falling into Taehyun's arms.

"Why, yes my king." And with that, Taehyun and Beomgyu left the scene with Beomgyu in Taehyun's arms.

"Everyone else shrugged and did the same, leaving Yeonjun alone.

"Hm, yeah let's just leave my burning shop and not help fix it up!" Yeonjun exclaimed, sarcastically. "Thanks a lot!"

In the end, he just sighed and closed the shop, locking it and just leaving all the mess behind.

-
"I need a hug."