"Well maybe we should run down to Texas and I'll just find me a nice southern gentleman to keep me warm at night." Alexis said.

"Oh girl!" Rayna said.

"Yeah, someone to do the 2-step in this pussy." Alexis said.

"Nasty!" Rayna laughed.

"Come on girl." Alexis said taking to the table.

"Oh look what we got here." Bryon said.

"What?" Anthony said taking his turn.

"Look at those two" Byron said pointing his stick at Rayna and Alexis said.

"Man come on. I don't have a lot of interest in girls, you know that." Anthony said.

"What? You gay?" Byron said.

"No! You know the story about the girl that almost cost me my life." Anthony said.

"Anthony, I have it time and time again. Not all females are like that." Byron said taking his turn. "You are going to die not knowing the love of a woman."

"Ugh. Fine!" Anthony said. "Bring them over here. We'll mingle but if it doesn't go right you can never try to set me up anymore."

"Fine. Just know I'm trying to help you find Mrs. Right." Byron said laying his stick on the table and heading over to the girls.

Alexis and Rayna were chattering when they looked up to see Byron.

"Can we help you?" Rayna said.

"Me and my friend were just talking about how much nicer of an evening we'd have if you two would join us." Byron said.

"Mmm. Sounds interesting." Alexis said.

"You won't be bored." Byron said.

"Alright." Rayna said. Byron brought the girls back to the pool table.

"Ladies, this is Anthony." Byron said. Anthony waved then caught sight of Rayna.

"You look familiar." he said.

"Oh yeah. You're the quarterback slash captain." Rayna said.

"Yeah. You are?" Anthony said extending his hand to her.

"Rayna" she said shaking it. "Rayna Clarke."

"That's right. You were a trainer." Anthony said. "It's nice to finally know your name."

"That's right. You always made the Gatorade." Byron said.

"Yeah, that was me." Rayna said. "This is my friend, Alexis."

"Her sister from another mister." Alexis said bumping her.

"Well, aren't you two cute?" Byron said.

"Where you guys from?" Rayna said.

"Virginia." Anthony said.

"Ohio." Byron said.

"Chicago." Alexis said.

"Texas." Rayna said.

"Ooh, we got the south in the building." Anthony said.

"Yeehaw!" Byron teased.

"Yeah. Even when y'all played Texas schools I was kinda hoping y'all would lose." Rayna said.

"What? Come on! You gotta rep your school." Byron said.

"I was born Texas. I live Texas and I will die Texas." Rayna said.