Opposites Attract

Human Bully!Huggy x Nerdy Shy!Reader requested by BethanyMclane

Every day it was the same thing, Huggy either snatching one of your books and chucking it down the halls, taking your reading glasses and hiding them or bumping you right into the lockers. It was utterly annoying. Right now he was holding up one of your books, looking through it. "No pictures?" he scoffed. "..It's a math book. They dont have pictures..." you muttered. Pulling your hoodie hood over your head. "Dumb" he threw the book over his shoulder. "You're such a nerd." This made you sigh. You weren't really a people person, and dealing with Huggy didnt help. Getting up, you went to retrieve the book. This have the blue haired boy a chance to pull your hood down and bonk you on the head.

He liked seeing you get all flustered, it was cute. Even your muttering was cute, but he wasnt gonna admit that. Near the end of the day, he snuck behind you and pushed you into your locker. Snickering as you knocked on the door to be let out. "...Can someone let me out...?" you spoke quietly. Huggy left but good thing PJ got you out. Next day, Huggy had your glasses. "You can see without them" he chuckled. All you did was shake your head, looking at the floor. And there left, going to hide your glasses as always. Finding them later in the water fountain by the main doors. Running down the hallway past you, the boy pulled your hood far down your head. Almost making you fall, laughing as he kept running. You let out a sniffle as you fixed your hood and headed to class.

This just continued on for months. As bothering as it was, at least he wasn't beating you up and calling you names. All he called you was nerd, nothing more nothing less. Although getting shoved yin your locker wasnt fun, but thank heavens for PJ always getting you out. Walking down the street heading home, Huggy was flicking your arm repeatedly. Snickering as he did. "W-Why are you so mean...?" you quietly asked. He said nothing and stopped flicking your arm. "My mom...she said...mean kids either have a...rough life at home...or..." you went quiet. Your bangs sweeping to cover your face. "...They like the person they pick on" you finished. The boy stared at you. You couldnt telling he was going to push or walk off. And walked off he did, leaving you staring at his retreating back. Opening your locker the next day, a note fell out.

"Yeah I like you, okay. Meet me after school" it read. And after school you waited, outside the doors. Fidgiting with your hoodie strings as you waited. "Hey nerd." You squeaked and shield yourself with your book as Huggy came over, "guess you got that note?" You nodded slowly, lowering the object. "Yeah. I'm not, good with showing positive emotions. My dad says I need to work on that." This made you faintly giggle. The boy looked at you surprised, "well the nerd can laugh. Look at that" he chuckled. "Do that more often, it's cute." With that, he gave your forehead a flick, making you whine and blush and him laughing. This time, not in the way he always did. This laugh was more genuine.