"Help!" They shout. "Is anyone in this field?! My car broke down!" Their car, their mom's car, is there much of a difference? "Help, please!"

They begin to hear shuffling. Something is pushing the corn out of the way. Oh, what a relief. Someone can help them get out of here and-

A shadow casts over them. It's not a person. It's a dog. An extremely large, extremely loud dog.

"Wh..." Felix shrinks away as the dog stands over them, panting wildly as their tail wags and pushes around the corn.

Eyes wide, Felix slowly turns around to slide down the backside of the car, but the canine has other plans- they grab the hood of Felix's black sweatshirt between their teeth and head off, bounding over the corn like it's no issue.

The teenager frantically grabs at the giant collar around the dog's neck for some sense of stability, feeling motion sickness from the ride. They shut their eyes to try avoiding more dizziness, to nearly no avail.

After what feels like a never ending ride, the dog slows to a stop. Felix cracks an eye open, barely seeing towering wooden pens with Goliath cows and horses as tall as skyscrapers, with bushes the size of boulders. It's all still spinning a bit- the ride was wildly disorienting for the little human. The sounds and scents and visuals are utterly overwhelming, turning Felix into a hyperventilating mess.

The dog holding them lets out a muffled bark, which Felix takes as a bad sign. They were definitely right, they'd come to realize seconds later.

The ground shakes as a figure approaches, rounding the corner of one of the pens. It stops right before the dog, who looks up to its owner.

Felix traces their eyes up- massive dusty work boots to denim overalls stuffed in them and a green flannel to an unhappy expression. A quintessential farmhand, just huge. He has fluffy medium-toned hair and- wow, truly piercing light eyes, a stark contrast to Felix's own brown eyes. The human begins thrashing around as their hyperventilating worsens, trying desperately to escape the vicinity of the giant.

"Rascal!" He shouts, making both the dog and human in its mouth freeze. "Y'know better than to- for goodness' sake." He rolls his eyes and kneels, lowering his voice. "Give."

The dog complies, dropping the petrified Felix into the calloused palms of the giant. "You're s'posed to carry critters away from the farm, not to it. And..." he pauses, presumably looking at Felix. "This ain't a critter anyhow."

The dog whimpers and looks down, though Felix, who has by now long been curled into a ball with their eyes squeezed shut, only feels themself being shuffled a little into one hand.

The giant reaches out to the dog and scratches their ear. "Aw, I can't stay mad at ya. Just carry away next time, and no humans."

The dog gives a short bark in response and heads off. The giant sighs and brings his hand with Felix in it up toward his face.

"Alright, let's get a look at ya- hello?" The booming voice surrounds Felix, who refuses to open up. "Come on, lil buddy." They feel a large fingertip try to get into their torso to force them open, which unfortunately works.

The disheveled human unravels and looks up at the creature holding them, much more able to see his features. So unbelievably big. His toned skin looks far from smooth, but perfect in its own way, even with a small beauty mark on his cheek above his lips.

Lips. His mouth is easily big enough to... Felix feels dizzy again.

"You're just a little thing, aren't ya? Haven't been around a human in quite some time." The giant notes, staring Felix down. His eyes are just so bright, you could get lost in them. He also has to be around Felix's age. His features are too soft to be older than fifteen or sixteen.