"Be cool." Brad said.

"What's wrong? I thought fags like being manhandled." Anthony said. Brad's girlfriend came and took him outside. Anthony high fived the boys that backed him up.

He went into the kitchen and got some paper towels to wipe off his shirt. He caught the gaze of a girl he hadn't seen before. The girl was slender, long black hair, piercing grey eyes. She smirked and waved at him. Anthony motioned for her to come towards him. She strutted towards him. 

"I haven't seen you before." he said.

"Oh, I'm new. I saw you play tonight. You're pretty good." the girl said.

"Thanks. What's your name, sweetheart?" Anthony said.

"Bridget." she said extending her hand out to him.

Anthony took her hand and kissed it. "I'm Anthony."

"So you think you're a slick, huh?" Bridget said.

"Just trying to be a gentleman." he said.

"Well, I've heard you're a bad boy." she said.

Anthony pulled her closer. "For you, I'll be whatever you want me to be, baby."

"I barely even know you." she giggled.

"Then let's go someplace private and get acquainted."

Anthony escorted the girl upstairs, pounding fists with teammates and the always loyal Tommy O' Heal as he walked by. Within 10 minutes of locking the door to the guest bedroom, Anthony and Bridget were both naked in the bed. Anthony had never had sex before. He had only heard the other athletes talk about it. What they did, what it felt like, what to expect. 

He knew what sex was supposed to be. His dad told him it was only supposed to be something that people that loved each other should do. Something that two people should wait until marriage and give themselves to each other with love and passion. Sex shouldn't be just sex. You should make love to someone you love. Something you shouldn't do with some random person you barely knew. Why? Because to marry someone, make love to them after you've given your value to someone else that you didn't love is wrong. It's hurtful, disrespectful even. These were the words of Allen. It was a warning. Allen made it clear when Anthony was old enough to understand that was not right to fornicate with someone he did not love much less knew. And on this night, Anthony would disregard his dad's warning to do just that.

Anthony kissed Bridget with tongue. He squeezed her breasts, playing with her nipples. Bridget pulled away and moaned. Her eyes looked into Anthony's with complete lust. Anthony kissed and sucked on her neck. He didn't quite know what his was doing but he was going to try his hardest to not look like a complete virgin. 

His kisses trailed down to her chest, next was her stomach, then he unwrapped her legs from his waist. He slid off the bed and position his head in between her legs. This was his first time seeing a real woman's parts. He had to keep it together. Anthony licked his lips and kissed her entrance. Bridget moaned and bit her lip.

"You know what to do right?" Bridget said.

"Don't worry I'll take care of you." Anthony said.

Anthony dipped his tongue in and brushed against her walls. Bridget moaned and grabbed his hair. Anthony rubbed her clit with his finger making her squirm. Anthony licked her nub and all around her flower. He moved his tongue out and replaced it with a finger. She was so wet and tight. Bridget moaned as he moved his fingers in and out. Bridget pulled his fingers out.

"My turn." she said seductively. Her and Anthony switched places. He laid back and relaxed as Bridget took him into her mouth. The feel of her tongue sent waves of ecstasy through his body. The more she sucked the harder he got. Anthony grabbed onto her head and forced her to take his full length. Anthony groaned as she kissed his tip. She bobbed her head, going up and down on his shaft. Anthony groaned as he felt Bridget's tongue touch the base of his penis.