I Relearn Myself

This chapter was soooooo hard to write cause I'm just winging this crap now. I don't really know where to go from here but I have some thoughts. Warning: I didn't proofread this chapter so. . .read at your risk! I'd love some suggestions cause shit really gonna hit the fan soon. XD

"Do you have pineapple?" The entire living room swivels around to look at me as I hold my slice of pepperoni pizza. Bella and Edward are in his room, Esme is in the kitchen with me, Carlisle is at the hospital, Rosalie and Alice are at the saloon, and Jasper and Emmett stayed behind. Jacob, Paul, and Jared left soon after the news of my amnesia, having to talk to a 'Sam.' 

After a moment Esme cleared her throat and gave me a motherly smile, "Of course." she peered into the fridge before quickly slicing it up for me. I gave her a grateful smile before sprinkling the slices on my pizza. I nearly melted when I took a bite of pizza and the gooey cheese and pepperoni mixed together in joy.

"Caroline. . ." Bella trailed off as she descended the stairs with Edward close behind. "Why are you crying?" she sounded like she'd rather be anywhere else.

"I don't know!" I sobbed, eating another slice. "But this pizza is so good!" By the time I had become full, two entire pizza boxes were gone as Emmett stared at me in concern. 

"That can't be healthy. . ." He murmured, looking between Edward and me for confirmation. Edward merely shrugged. As I cuddled deeper into the fluffy couch and my eyes drifted downward.

"Happy birthday Bella," I mumbled under my breath, missing the exciting looks between the house. I hadn't a clue what I'd done but apparently, it was. . .good? I was learning to lean into my feelings more because even though I had forgotten all my personal memories, I still reacted emotionally to things unknowingly. Much to my annoyance, everyone was still being incredibly vague about the incident regarding my memory loss.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"C-carol-line! It's f-freezing in he-here!" complained Bella, her teeth chattering as loud as Emmett's bragging when he beat me in MarioKart. "Can w-we turn th-the AC dow-wn?" Bella was currently wrapped in three thick blankets, two pairs of socks, a scarf, three winter jackets, and a steaming cup of hot chocolate. 

Meanwhile, I was practically dying on the other couch. I had stripped down to workout shorts, a sports bra, my own personal fan, and turning the AC down to 63.

"No." I denied sharply, fanning myself off desperately. Emmett let out a howl of laughter, pointing at Bella,

"Her lips are actually turning blue!" he doubled over again, slapping Jasper on the back and sending him jumping up from the couch. 

"~It's so hot~" I groaned, trying to turn myself over but instead falling off the couch and onto Jasper's feet. "Eeeew- Oh wait- hold up," I said, my eyes wide as I hugged Jasper's feet. "Holy crap! You're freezing!" I screeched, jumping up and tackling him onto the couch. He cracked a smile as I laid my head on his lap and my skin instantly became cooler due to his freezing touch.

I sighed contently, in the space between sleep and consciousness. 

-okay?

I don't know.

Cullen says she has amnesia.

How do you know?

When she tried to guess my name, she thought it was Bob.

Ha! She thought I was Larry!

You two do realize those are from VeggieTales, right?

. . .oh.