Chapter 11 - The Man in Orange

Long range transport planet side has been a problem towards Mechs, as the Fuel only allows them to go a certain distance until it runs out rendering it immobile in response Base Loaders have been developed to solve that issue. Base Loaders are these flying carriers that have their pair of pilots to use it all to transport large equipment ranging from Mechs to cargo, though Base Loaders are often more associated with Mechs as such when someone sees a Base Loader then it is certainly a Mech is nearby.

Alon and Ars' shared on a Base Loader while Tsuna and Dain were on a separate Base Loader all four of them are on spare Kataphracts as they were on their way to the Capital alongside several other Wild Hunt groups that weren't involved in the fighting this morning amassing a large group consisting of hijacked Carriers while some were on Loaders.

It was clear that this was a Siege that will determine the future of the Matriarchy and Alon couldn't help but smile and get excited for a battle this massive. We're about to make history, Alon thought as his communications opened up for Ars.

"Ever been to a siege before?" Ars asked as they were closing in, Alon can see the Capital of the Matriarchy which was a massive fortress known as Aksai as the closer they get the more they can see the forces of Wild Hunt and Sisters of Peace are closing in.

"First time," Alon said from the ground he can see the soldiers exchange fire with their guns while the Wild Hunt Modified Knights clashed against the Modified Kataphracts and Z13s that the Sisters used, leaving massive husks on the field.

"Follow my lead and we'll be fine," He heard Ars let out a deep sigh as if to calm himself while Alon swallowed hard. But his heart stopped the moment he saw a large unit of Kataphracts began to open fire at them causing the loader to shake from the

"Ready?"

"Let's get them!"

Both Alon and Ars leap out from their Base Loaders as it was torn apart from Gunfire, Alon immediately disarmed himself setting aside his Rifle and pulling out a pair of Kinetic Halberds and impaled the first Kataphract he sees with both of them.

It gets easier the more I do this, Alon thought as he swung his left Halberd at another Z13 decapitating the mech in the process while throwing the second Halberds like a spear towards the next one who lunged at Alon with both Beam Sabers drawn impaling it on the process.

Ting!

A Bullet whizzed past Alon nearly grazing his cockpit as he drew his gun at the Kataphract as he charged at the assailant, first Alon proceeded to Impale it on the chest and then slammed the barrel of his heavy Kinetic Rifle at it killing the pilot in the process

A Proximity Alarm blared out, indicating that he was about to be surrounded by three Z13s all with their sabres drawn out. From the corner, he saw a discarded Kinetic Zweihander and he immediately grabbed it and sliced through two while managing to stab Alon by the waist shattering the armour around it.

I have to keep fighting, for the safety of my family. Alon thought to himself as he rested the Zweihander on his shoulder and grabbed another halberd and rushed into battle once more, this caused a bullet to shatter a fragment of his chest armour.

For the safety of my family. Alon repeated as he used his thrusters to impale two Kataphacts from behind and bisected a Z13 with his Zweihander as a bullet shattered his left pauldron.

For my family. Alon then grabbed another Heavy Kinetic Rifle and then began to open fire at all of the Z13s present resulting in him being able to shoot down one of them.

"Family." He muttered in a low voice.

"Naga, I need you over here!" He turned to find Dain and Ars leading a forward push into the inner city as they blast through the defences with Tsuna who was armed with a pair of Bazookas while a large contingent of Wild Hunt Mechs was pushing forward.