Chapter 6 - The Great Garden

Weeks have gone by and Alon have gotten used to his life at Memento Mori and that every hour isn't filled with combat which for the most part was good but that doesn't mean his schedule isn't hectic.

In the mornings he and Marina would be at the hangar running maintenance work towards the Mechs and other vehicles by Wu who teaches them to make sure that they need to learn how to maintain them when they aren't as a precaution in case they crash land away from them.

This would then be followed by morning training under Tsuna who would put him through the wringer through combat training, this leaves Alon bruised in multiple places and suffering from body pains afterwards, and then followed by firearms training by Henri who is revealed to be the daughter of Rachel Weissman making his constant ogling of her mother all the more awkward leading to a lecture from her and Marina.

Which in hindsight made much sense as to why she looked like a long-haired version of Rachel.

And then afterwards he would return to the hangar for simulations within their Mechs to help them further improve their piloting skills where Dain would run him through various scenarios such as attacking and defending a ship, to fighting in orbit while making sure not to get pulled by the Planet's gravity. As both he and Marina would do their duties, their parents help out by doing cleaning and cooking alongside the maintenance crew.

"So where are we heading?" Alon asked Tsuna as the two of them sat on the dojo while he used an ice pack on one of his bruises.

"I heard we're heading for the Istarian Matriarchy on Venus, we're restocking on some supplies and meeting up with an informant who'll give us leads on a possible next operation," Tsuna said as he helped him up and made their way into the bridge. As Operators they have to be informed on what will be their operations ahead of time to prepare, this includes being present during meetings with the other high ranking members of the Memento Mori.

Wait Istarian Matriarchy?! Alon thought as his eyes widened in surprise. He had heard about the Matriarchy, and how they are filled with beautiful women and the idea made Alon excited hoping he'll meet some attractive women there.

"Yeah I get what you mean, I'm just as excited as you are." Tsuna grinned excitedly. "I've been there and it's a guy paradise, it helps that they managed to maintain their youth despite being in their fifties."

Thanks to the ship's access to a vast archive of information Alon was able to learn a lot about the Matriarchy and that one of the greatest contributions that the Istarians had to the Galaxy as a whole was through medical innovations, they were able to develop medicines and cybernetics that managed to push human life expectancy past hundreds while at the same time maintaining their youthful looks, especially since Humanity managed to finally end menopause in the Golden Age of Terra.

"Ugh, you two are just horny."

The Two turned to find Henri leaning with her arms crossed as she looked the two. It was through Alon's study he had learned that she and her mother are native Istarians which is evident in the fact that her mother is already in her forties and yet looks like she is still a spring chicken.

"I mean I don't know about Tsuna but where I live there aren't many beautiful women so naturally, I'm excited to meet them in general." Alon sheepishly explained as she gave him an amused eye roll.

"Yeah, I can tell from the way you look at my mother, though I feel like your sister would be upset about that."

"We're not—"

"That reminds me, you two alongside Fenrir are called at the bridge to meet with Sumeragi," Henri told them as she left the Dojo right after much to his and Tsuna's chagrin. "Hear that Naga? Looks like you're gonna finally try your first Mission." Tsuna said excitedly as Alon followed after him as he was holding back his smile.

Legacy of EarthOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara