My Body, On Yours. ( Chapter 19 )

After looking at the contract all day, I must admit that I was intrigued. Some things I knew for sure I wasn't going to do, but most things I wanted to give a try.

'Impact' made me second guess if I really wanted him spanking or choking me. I didn't want to have those scary flashbacks. But yet again it was Asclepius and not Achilles.

I had ticked the ones I wanted to do, and signed. I was curious if we were going to do it tonight. Or were we going to wait?

I left the contract on his desk in his office. I would've been too embarrassed to see him look over it in front of me.

My imagination was running wild. I thought of all the positions he could put me im and that made me squeeze my thighs together. I imagined my hands roaming all over his body, and my legs wrapping around his waist.

I needed to stop imagining things before I ended up touching myself.

............

Asclepius POV:

I came home to an empty house. I called Imani earlier and she told me that she was getting her nails and hair done. I couldn't wait to see her.

I walked into my office and saw the contract on my desk. A smile spread across my face after seeing her signature. I knew she would be a good girl and agree.

I looked through the list of things she was okay with.

"Hmm... tying up,edging, wax play, knife play, hardcore oral sex, mediocre anal sex, sensory deprivation, praising, impact, and sometimes vanilla sex." I read lowly to myself. She agreed to more things than I expected her too.

Now I can act up on this.

She was in for a surprise when she got home.

End of POV

I had just gotten out of my hair appointment. I got a silk press, and did a nice 'A' initials on my new set.

I did some clothing shopping as well. And let's just say I started getting carried away with the lingerie,because now I knew we would be doing it. I just didn't know when so I needed to be prepared.

I came home a little late because of the errands I was running.

I walked up the steps and began unlocking the door.

I came in and rest down my bags. The house was quiet. I knew Asclepius was home because his car was out front.

'Was he trying to scare me?' I thought to myself.

I walked into our bedroom, and there were hand cuffs, and blindfolds placed neatly on the bed.

I didn't think we were getting down to business already.

I step closer to the bed and then felt a presence behind me.

He placed his face in the crook of neck.

He began sucking and nibbling.

His hands traveled to my ass and gave me a light squeeze.

"Ahhhh." I moaned out.

"Welcome Home Baby." His voice seductive as he whispered.

I bit my lip as he began taking down the straps of my dress. It dropped onto the floor and pooled around my feet.

He then turned me around and looked me up and down.

His gaze made me self conscious and so I put my hands over my breast.

"Non coprire bambina.Mi analizzare il mio cibo prima di banchettare." His voice got deeper, I didn't know what he just said, but it was hot.

( Don't cover up baby. I like to analyze my food before I feast.)