Anything She wants. ( Chapter 18 )

Asclepius POV:

Yesterday I finally got to tell Imani how I felt about her. But now I wanted her to know the real me. The side of me that usually makes some women run.

Tonight I was going to introduce that side of me to her. I hoped that this wouldn't scare her off.

I gathered the contract and stapled it. If I was going to show her this side of me. I was going to need her consent.

I knew deep down inside that she was a submissive. She had that look in her eyes. And what I did to her that night was nothing compared to things I wanted to do.

I wanted to know how far she could go without asking me to stop.

I wanted to see her body tremble from the pleasure I would give her.

I wanted to hear her moan my name over and over again.

I wanted to carry her beyond what she thinks her limits are.

I wanted to show her a new world.

End of POV:

This morning was great. Asclepius and I woke up and made breakfast together. We danced to 'My girl-The temptations'. It was the cutest thing ever. He was really a sweetheart, I felt like the luckiest girl in the world.

I went out to get some more groceries because let's just say Asclepius turns into papa rat in the middle of the night.

On my way out the house I say Mrs.Robinson again. She was on her way to take her kids to school.

Seeing her with them made me think about if Asclepius wanted children. He never talked about them.

I talked to Aphrodite today too. She was in Dubai now. Her new fling lived there and flew her out. She sounded happy and that's all I wanted for her. We talked about when we would be able to see each other and she told me how my mom was doing.

...........

When I got home I showered and then started dinner. I was making curry mutton, and oxtail. With baked macaroni and cheese and coleslaw. I even baked cornbread.

I was going to bless Asclepius tonight. Even though he could cook, he still made white people food. And put very little seasoning. I knew he couldn't help it though.

Everything was hot, it was almost like a celebration meal, because it was his first day on his new job. I wanted him to tell me all about it.

Just as I finished cutting the cornbread into squares, he came through the door. He had on teal scrubs and teal Nikes to match. I picked out his colors today. He got an undercut, and had the rest of his hair in a man bun as usual.

He always looked so fine.

"Hey darling." He came up and kissed me. It felt like I was living in a dream.

"Hi, how was work?" I asked with a huge grin on my face.

He made me happy.

"It was great, I think one of the girls like me." He said with a smirk while looking down at me.

"You thought that was funny huh-." I walked away from him, he really almost pissed me off, but I knew that he was playing."

" I'm just joking baby, it smells good in here by the way." He made himself comfortable and sat down. He took off his top, and I almost dropped my plate.

'Thank God for our home gym.' I said to myself.

"Yeah I made you actual food. And not whatever you be cooking." I said playfully.