Getting Away. ( Chapter 11)

I walked into my home expecting the worse. But no one was here. I made my way upstairs incase I was wrong. The house was quiet. And it didn't look as though someone has been in here for awhile.

I opened the door to our shared bedroom. He really wasn't here. I rested my suitcase on the bed. And sat down. I was honestly exhausted. I regretted telling my mother in law about me and Achilles. I should've known better. I even suspected that she wouldn't believe me. But I didn't trust my gut and now here we are.

I knew for sure she was going to tell her husband who would then approach Achilles,  and then Achilles would beat my ass. The thought of it going down like that made my head hurt. I couldn't handle this pain anymore.

I made my way down the stairs, I haven't eaten all morning. I didn't really have an appetite anyways.

......

Leaving Puerto Rico this morning I thought I would be the only one. Asclepius was there too. He didn't acknowledge me though. I couldn't help but wonder if he was really mad at me because of my eating disorder. I mean who is he to dictate my struggles.

I talked to Aphrodite after my flight on the phone and informed her on what was going on. Not only was she now coming back over here to beat Achilles ass but also his mom. And I quote.. " I will beat that white old hopeless woman into the ground when I catch her". End quote. At this point I was going to let her. I just needed to be free first.
.........

It was now nightfall. Achilles still wasn't home. Not that I cared. I was happy and felt relieved. I can actually rest now and get some sleep.

It was raining again, so I was at peace. I pulled the cover over my body and before I knew it I was fast asleep.

.........

I awoke with a slap across my face. It startled me and I swear my heart skipped a beat. Before I could even react I was dragged by my hair onto the ground.

My eyes weren't even fully opened to figure out what the hell was going on.

But I knew that voice all too well.

" YOU STUPID BITCH HOW DARE YOU FUCK MY BROTHER!"

I've never heard him this riled up before. I was beyond scared. I was sure he was going to kill me tonight.

He was punching me in my face and kicking my stomach. I felt sick. My eyes started to swell from the impact. It was like he was fighting one of his opponents. When I thought I was free from his grip I was pulled right back by my legs.

He stomped on my knee, and I swore I heard a crack.

I screamed out in pain.

"I DIDNT DO IT!" He slammed my head to the ground and It felt as though time had slowed down.

He started taking off his belt and I knew he was going to whip me. I tried to move away. My leg was hurting and my eyes weren't doing me any justice when it came to trying to find something to hold onto.

He grabbed me again and hit me across my face with the buckle part of his belt.

He dropped on top of me and started choking me. I knew this was going to happen. I knew it.

I knew it.

I couldn't go down without a fight. I wouldn't die to the hands of this man. So I bit him. And I didn't let go until I tasted blood.

I heard him screamed out.

He slapped me again and got up holding his arm.

I started kicking him like crazy and I caught him in his knee causing him to fall back into our coffee table.

The adrenaline in my body allowed me to bounce up and run.

I ran out the house and kept running until I was out to the road. I ran and ran. Afraid that he would catch me.
I did shortcuts to make sure that he couldn't catch up to me.

The pain in my knee slowed me down a bit but I couldn't give up now.

I ran into the street. The rain was hard making the roads slippery. I was drenched and could barely see. All I heard where horns and saw slightly cars driving around me. I just wanted help. I needed help.

I tried running across the street and that was the last thing I remembered.

~Author's Note~

Omg this chapter was hard to write. I feel so bad for my girl Imani.

What do you guys think happened?!?!?

Don't forget to vote and leave comments.