Chapter 16 Markie punished his daddy

Hey guys I'm sorry this book has been a little quiet I've been so busy with other stories and it makes me feel a lot of pressure. Anyway let's start!
≈≈≈==========≈=======≈===========
Jackson has has not been paying much attention to Mark so mark was going to take matters into his own hands.

Jackson's pov

I woke up and I was tied to the bed and I saw mark on top of me looking at me with puppy eyes "Baby what are you doing?" Mark just looked at me and didn't even bother to answer my question. He took off my pants and boxers and walked over to the back box. He grabbed a cock ring and cuffs for I'm guessing my feet. I wanted to say somthing but I didn't he looked so cute.

"Daddy I want to play!" I looked at him and then I smirked. "Oh you wanna play?" He nodded and just looked at me. "Then untie me and then we can play~" He shook his head no and went to the closet and changed...

 "Then untie me and then we can play~" He shook his head no and went to the closet and changed

i grabbed this picture from my old book.

"I want what I want so I tied you up so 8 could do what I want!"

Marks pov

I looked at my daddy he looked really mad at me but I didn't care I could get what I wanted. So I put on a cock ring on him. "What is this for?" I smirked and got on top of him. "So you can't cum daddy but I can!" He looked super angry now but I shrugged.

(Wow Mark you evil)

I got on my daddy thigh and started griding on it. "Ahhh~! Daddy I love it!" I went faster while he looked at me and tried to get out of the cuffs. "You can try to get out daddy but your stuck!" I laughed very evily and kept grinding. "IM CUMMING!" Daddy was getting more and more pissed.

"Let me out!" I didn't listen and went down on his cock. "Fuck daddy your so deep!" He also moaned. "Fuck why are you so tight!" I giggle and start bouncing. I moned has I felt daddy's cock go more and more deep in me. I went faster and felt myself cumming again. "Fuck baby I'm gonna cum take the ring off!" I got off him but didn't take off the ring.

"No I won't!" He got more mad but I couldn't care less. "Daddy will eat your princess out pwease?"🥺 I gave him my cute puppy eyes and he nodded. I got excited and put my pussy over his face.

Yes he has a vagina

He put his tongue on my pussy and started to lick it really well. "Ahhhh~~! More daddy lick my pussy!" He licked more and made me cum in his mouth.

"Baby please let me cum I'm sorry I've been so busy lately!" I gave him some mercy and took off his cock ring and I was about to suck it but he stopped me. "I want you to rub your pussy on it." So I did I got on it and I rubbed really fast all over his cock. "D-daddy I'm gonna a cum again!" He nodded and I came and he came inside me.

"I'm gonna punish you when you least expect it got it slut?" I nodded and we went to sleep.

My space
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
So anyway that's it I hoped you guys liked it!

Words:580