chapter 5 markie is in heat

Mark was lying on the and wet sticky stuff falling down marks legs. "Baby I'm home"! That's when Jackson smelled a very sweet smell that he loved. "My baby your in heat"~ "Yes Daddy help me"! "Awww ok"! Jackson got over Mark and started to smell his sweet scent. "Daddddddy Plssssss it hurtsssss"! "I know baby daddy gonna fuck you so hard you'll cum in three seconds"~ Mark moaned when Jackson started to give him hickey's all over his neck.

"Fuckk me pls"! "Of course my baby"~ Jackson started to suck on his nipples and pinch them. "Ahhhh"~ "You like that baby"? "Mhm"!

"Daddy I wanna suck you"! "Ok baby come here! Mark crawled over to Jackson and started to suck his cock. "Ahhh"~ "Mmmm"~ Mark was fingering himself and moaning so it sent vibratons to Jackson's cock. After a bit Jackson came.

"Wanna Ride your cock till I cum 10 times daddy"! Jackson smirked and nodded. Ooooo~ spicy~ just for my besite~ aka Aghawriter16012014

Mark crawled and got on his daddy's cock and started to move up and down. "Mmmmm daddy I love your cock it's so big and juicy"~ (cringe) "It's all your my baby wolf"~ Mark bounced more and more taking his daddy's cock he was gonna cum. "Cum gonna cum"! "Cum for daddy cutie".

They came 11 times together and Mark wished he could be in heat more often.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My space

So that's the story requested by Aghawriter16012014 My bestie and I'm working on norainyourareas request so wait for that bye guys!