chapter 14 The sneak out

Plot: Mark wants to go to a party but Jackson says no. So mark sneaks out.
□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
"Daddy please"! Jackson rolled his eyes and said no. "Ugh you never let me go anywhere I want"! Jackson just left the living room to go to the kitchen and Mark stomped upstairs.

Jackson called yugyeom.

Yugyoem:Hello?

Jackson: Your hosting a party?

Yugyoem got confused like Really confused.

Yugyoem: No bam bam is.

Jackson: oh!

Yugyoem: Why?

Jackson: I told Mark he couldn't go.

Yugyoem: Why can't he?

Jackson sighed looked over at the broken vase from last night and got a little angry.

Jackson: He broke an expensive vase from my grandma. So I told him he was grounded. He didn't like it but I didn't care.

Yugyoem: Alright your welcome to come if you want!

Jackson thought about it but he thought about what else Mark could fit up to.

Jackson: I have to watch Mark I'd I didn't I would come.

Yugyoem: Alright then if you do decide to come ill come and pick you up.

Jackson: Why do you javelin to pick me up?

Yugyoem: Cause you can't drive!

Jackson: BITCH I CAN DRIVE!

Yugyoem: Keep telling yourself that.

Jackson got mad and hung up the phone. Then walked upstairs to see Mark trying to climb out the window. His anger level went up to 100.

"The hell do you think your doing brat"?! Mark flinched and saw Jackson standing there. "You think your going to that party huh"? Mark climbed back on the window and tried to run.

"You trying to run". Jackson grabbed mark and threw him on the bed. "Do you like being a little slut"? Mark was quiet and didn't say anything he was being stubborn. "ANSWER ME"! Mark flinched really hard from the shout.

To let you guys know I'm so busy working on this book to do anything with the TXT smut book so I might have to take off from this book for a bit to work on the other one then I'll hop right back on this book! - Samantha/me!

"N-no d-daddy"! Jackson rolled his eyes at Mark of how he was stuttering so much. "What happens to little sluts that misbehave"? "Punishment". Jackson smirked and ripped I repeat he ripped marks clothes off.

Jackson then started to leave dark purple hickey's all over marks neck

Jackson then started to leave dark purple hickey's all over marks neck. "D-daddy~"! Jackson kept going and made Mark moan more. Mark was already ready to cum even though Jackson bearly has done anything.

"Were gonna do cum denail how does that sound my pretty little slut"? Mark whinned he hated when he couldn't cum he couldn't even have dry orgasams either which hurt the worst.

"Now baby yell me the rules there are five of them". Mark started to shake but said the rules. "R-rule one no winning"! "Mhm". "R-rule 2 No gagging when sucking daddy off". "Why is that princess"? "I-it makes me sound and look like a little bitch in h-heat"! Jackson's smiled and then Mark told him the other rules I'll just tell you them.

Rule 3: No touching Jackson

Rule 4: No dry cumming

Rule 5: Ask permission to cum

Jackson grabbed the bottle of lube put on his cock and slammed into Mark with no mercy. "A-AHHHHH~"! Jackson started slow then went faster and faster. "A-AHHH FUCK ME"! Jackson smirked but went faster cause he knew he could cause but mark couldn't.

"Ahhh fuck your tight I'm gonna cum"! Mark moaned and clinched around his cock making Jackson cum instantly. "D-daddy I wanna cum"! Jackson laughed evily and looked at the poor puppy eyed boy.

"Nope your little slutty ass doesn't get to cum, not even dry cumming". Mark whinned and squirmed around. Jackson got mad and slapped the boys inner thigh. "O-ow"! Jackson looked at Mark and smirked he then want over to a box and pulled out the vibrator and cuffs.

Then he put it on Mark and watched him whimper and whine. "Stop whining little slut,do I need to gag you to"? Mark shook his head no and tried to touch Jackson,but Jackson smacked his hand and spanked his thigh. "NO touching me slut". "D-daddy let me cum"! Jackson looked at him with evil eyes and put a gag ball inside his mouth.

"Now little slut can't complain anymore". Jackson laughed and put his cock back in marks little hole. Mark whinned and shook the cuffs. Jackson didn't care he was pounding into Mark with no mercy and moaning and groaning about to reach his high.

Mark was shaking wanting to cum really bad so Jackson took the gag ball out of his mouth. "C-cum d-daddy"! Jackson smiled at his baby sweetly and let his baby cum.

"Try that again and you won't be able to cum for a week". Mark nodded and fell asleep on marks chest. 🥺
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
My space

Alright it's done sorry I haven't posted I've been busy and tired and my snake died so it's been a mess but I'm back! Love you guys! And I'll start the TXT smut book tomorrow. I'm working on nlwill6810gmailcom request so yeah bye my loves! ❤😇🤧🥺