chapter 8 Video game brat

Jackson was playing on the computer and Mark was on the bed needy as hell for his daddy. "Daddy are you done yet"! "Hang on baby"! Mark just pouts more and gets mad. "NO I WANNA GET FUCKED"! Jackson was shocked cause his friends asked him why a boy said that. "Shhh"! Mark just got more angry and went over to his friends but he was wearing this...

⚠️ smutty parts coming up⚠️"Wow bro he's hot"! Jackson turned around and saw his baby with this on

"Wow bro he's hot"! Jackson turned around and saw his baby with this on. "What are you doing go back to the bed"! "Dude is he kind of toy or something"? "No he's my husband". Jackson left his game and looked at make with dark eyes.

"What the fuck are you wearing"?! Mark flinched at the sudden raise in Jackson's voice. "I-im sorry d-daddy I just wanted you I'm needy"! Jackson looked at his little baby infront of him. "Get on the bed now slutty brat". Mark pouted knowing that he was going to get punished.

Jackson went to the closet to get the things he needed for his punishment. "On your knees now". Mark did as he was told and looked at Jackson with handcuffs for his feet and hands but set them aside for a bit. "Suck me off now slut".

Mark looked at Jackson cause he didn't want to suck his cock shocking am I right? "Are you gonna sit there or are you gonna suck". "Nuuu don't want to"! "Why not slut"? "Wanna be fucked don't want to suck"! "Fine go to the Machine then". Mark got shocked eyes and scared. "Noo I'll suck your cock daddy"! "Too late". "Please I'll do whatever daddy wants"!

Jackson smirked. "Alright baby first suck me off". Mark nodded and took Jackson's length in his mouth. "Ahhhh fuck baby"! Jackson groaned and shot his head back. "Oh fuck yes suck my cock slut"! Mark moaned and sucked harder and faster so Jackson would cum.

"FUCK IM GONNA CUM"! That's when Jackson shot hot liquid into marks mouth. "Now I want you on the bed fa
Flat on your back. Mark did as he was told and got on his back. Jackson then cuffed his hands to the headboard and cuffed his legs to the bed as well.

"D-daddy what are you doing"? "Oh don't worry baby your gonna be fine but your not gonna feel pleasure I am". Jackson stuck his cock in marks mouth and thrusted it in there Jackson has came 6 times in marks mouth. "Now slut I'm gonna stick a vibrator up your ass and watch you suffer.

Mark started to tear up from the harshness. "D-daddy-"! Jackson slapped his inner thigh. "Did I say you could talk slut"? Mark shook his head no. Then shut up.". Mark nodded and kept his mouth shut. Jackson went to grab the vibrator and stuck it in marks ass. "AHHH~"! "Yes baby moan like a little slut". Mark kept moaning until he felt like he was gonna cum. "Cum daddy cum"! "No" .

"WHY"?! "Cause I want you to cum with my cock not this dumb toy". Jackson took out the vibrator and stuck his cock in marks ass". "Ahhhhhh~"! Mark moaned out loud and kept telling Jackson to go faster. Until he hot his spot. "FUCK HARDER"! Jackson went harder and told Mark he could cum. Then they cuddled.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
My space

Done bye my loves ❤ ♡