Chapter 22 Little markie wants to play😏

Side note: Mark is a little and Littles are very cute! Also a vagina
*******************************

Mark had little space but he loved to play😏 not with toys but his daddy's cock. Jackson was a Cold ceo but he was really sweet to Mark cause Mark is a baby. Jackson finally enters the house and Mark runs to him.

"Dwaddy!!!" Mark yells and jumps into Jackson's arms. "Hey baby how are you?" Jackson asked kissing his nose. Mark didn't answer and was trying to get his tounge to touch his nose. Jackson just chuckled and kissed marks forehead and caressed his hair. "Dwaddy mwe hunwy!" Mark said pouting and pointing to his tummy🥺

"Aww my baby is hungry ok let's make something to eat ok?" Jackson said loving marks cuteness. "Otey dwaddy!" Mark said clapping his hands and kissing Jackson. They walk into the kitchen and Jackson sits Mark down on his chair. Mark was playing with his fingers and pouting.

They finally ate then Mark started whinning. "Baby what's wrong?" Jackson asks and hugs Mark. "Dwaddy mwe wanna play!" Mark says and Jackson smirked and carried Mark to the bedroom. "Baby let big Mark out ok?" Jackson says and kisses the Littles cheek.

"Nuuu!" Mark says and Crosses arms. "Baby why your to little you know that" Jackson says In a dark tone. "Bwut big Markie gwets fwun with dwaddy nwot mwe..." Mark said tearing up. "Alright baby I'll let you play with daddy this time" Jackson says and takes off the Littles outfit. Mark claps his hands and felt rough kisses on his neck.

Mark was moaning and drooling from all the pleasure. "Little one needs to suck daddy's lollipop ok?" Jackson said and looked at Mark who had puppy eyes. "Otey dwaddy!" Mark said cutely and took Jackson's cock into his mouth. "Oh shit..." Jackson groaned at the little sucking his uh lollipop 🍭

"Shit baby why do you feel so good?" Jackson asked groaning. Mark sucked harder and licked up and down the sides of Jackson's cock. "That's enough baby you want daddy's milk inside you right?" Jackson asked pecking the Little ones lips. Mark nodded cutley and got excited and layed down with his little hole open.

Jackson licked his lips and then lubed his cock a lot so he doesn't hurt his little baby. Jackson then slowly enters the little Markie's hole. Mark whinned and his mouth opened very wide and he threw his head back. "D-dwaddy fweels weird!" Mark said moaning meaning he felt good. Jackson smirked and goes a little faster but not to fast cause he doesn't want to hurt his little one.

"Really baby you like daddy's lollipop inside you huh?" Jackson asked thrusting faster and a little hard. Mark was to much of a mess to speak all he could do was moan and beg for more. "A-ahhh~ mwore dwaddy!" Mark said whinning and moaning from so much pleasure. Jackson went faster and harder groaning feeling close.

"Shit baby I'm cumming!" Jackson said but mark came before Jackson did. "You little slut you know better!" Jackson said about to spank Mark forgetting hes a little. "N-nwo mwe sowwy dwaddy....!" Mark said crying scared.

"Omg baby I'm sorry I forgot you were little!" Jackson said thrusting then came and hugged Mark. "Iwt otey..." Mark said and hugged Jackson back. "What does my baby want now?" Jackson asked. Mark was already asleep and cuddled up into Jackson's chest.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
My space

Ok that's it guys btw I did this in the car... so your welcome!!! Love you🥰💜💜💜