chapter 9 stressful night

Jackson has had a very bad night and was really stressed with work and his company was falling. He had no idea what he was going to do. Jackson sighed and walked in the house and saw mark in a sexy set of lingerie/sexy outfit.

⚠️smutty parts⚠️ I'm saying this cause I got a private comment saying that my smut was bad

⚠️smutty parts⚠️ I'm saying this cause I got a private comment saying that my smut was bad. So if you don't like it then leave.

"Welcome home daddy"~ Mark looked at Jackson seductively and bit his lip. "Baby what are y-you doing"? Mark smirked knowing Jackson is hard. "Does daddy not like it"?~ Jackson got mad cause he knew Mark was doing this on purpose. "Daddy you've been stressed so how about you fuck your little slut"~

Jackson kept getting harder and couldn't take it anymore he starred kissing down marks thighs and neck giving dark purple hickey's. "Ahhhh~"! "Suck daddy off like a good baby". Jackson will not call Mark a slut much in this unless Mark wants him to sorry...

Mark got on his knees and unbuckled Jackson's pants and took off his boxers. That's when his 10 inch cock sprung out. "Go in little one suck it". Mark gave a few kitten licks that made Jackson groan then Mark took Jackson's length and sucked really hard. It only took 56 seconds for Jackson to cum.

"Daddy your litte slut wants to ride you"~ Jackson smirked and and layed down on his back. Mark slid down on Jackson cock and bounced up and down. "A-ahhh it kinda hurts"! "It's ok baby just go slow". Mark did go slow until Jackson cock hit his prostate.

"AHHHH~"! Jackson smirked knowing that his cock hit marks prostate. "Go faster baby you know you want to"~ Mark did go faster and rolled his hips around really sexy making Jackson more horny. "FUCK IM GONNA CUM"! Mark rolled his hips more and came a lot all over Jackson's stomach.

"I'm Glad my baby got what he wanted but daddy isn't satisfied yet"~ "What"?! Jackson smirked and looked at his baby. "Well daddy didn't cum baby". "B-but I sucked you off..."! "Well I want more so on all Fours.

Mark got on all Fours and let his daddy enter him. "Fuck your tight"! Jackson gasped as soon has he felt Mark clench around his cock. "FASTER DADDY"! Jackson smirked and went faster and pounded into Mark very fast.

"FUCK MORE DADDY FUCK MY SLUTTY HOLE"! Jackson went faster and hit marks prostate and Mark came. 2 more thrusts and Jackson came to.

"Thank you for the wonderful night baby boy"! Jackson kissed Mark who was fast asleep.

??????????????????????????????????????
My space

That was heart warming at the end requested by marksonschild21! Bye guys! Requests always open bye my loves ❤