chapter 7 Bratty little slut

Mark and Jackson were going out today because Mark has been good for a whole so he thought he would take his baby out and do whatever his baby wants. Little did he know Mark was not gonna obey today😏 "Ooo daddy can we have ice cream"! "Of course baby anything you want"! Mark smiled and hugged Jackson then went to get ice cream.~

Oh and he's wearing.....

"Baby wait"! Jackson ran after his baby so nobody would touch him

"Baby wait"! Jackson ran after his baby so nobody would touch him. "Baby you know I don't like it when you run off by Yourself". "Sorry daddy..." "It's ok baby just don't do it next time". Mark nodded. That didn't satisfy Jackson he grabbed marks face. "Words princess". "Yes Daddy". Jackson let his face go.

"Hey can we get chocolate ice cream and cookie dough please". The man nodded and gave them the ice cream. "Ok are you happy now"? "Mhm"!

Jackson cooed at his cuteness and kissed his plump lips. "Daddy I like that guy"! Mark ponites at this one boy on the street. "What do you Mean baby"? Trying to hold his anger in. "He's handsome"! "Even more than you daddy"! Mark laughed nut Jackson didn't think it was funny.

"What was that slut"? Jackson made him look at him. "N-nothing daddy". "Oh no slut answer my question". "I-i said that he looked more handsome than you". "Oh really you want him to fuck you to little slut"? "N-no d-daddy".

Jackson dragged Mark home pissed as hell. He threw him on the bed and put hickey's all over him. "You like being a little slut"? "N-No daddy'. "Why not"? "C-cause daddy won't give me what I want". Jackson smirked and looked at Mark with lustful eyes.

⚠️Warning ⚠️ smutty parts

Jackson pulled his pants down and grabbed Mark. "I'm gonna get your leash stay here Brat". Mark pouted but did as he was told.

 Mark pouted but did as he was told

With a black leash attached to it. Jackson pulled the leash and got Mark to his knees. "Little sluts get punishments don't they"?~ Mark nodded and looked at his daddy hoping for some mercy. "Don't look at me like that slut I'm not gonna fall for it slut".

Mark grabbed Jackson's cock and tried to suck it but Jackson got pissed when he was trying to take control. "What the hell does the little slut thinks he's doing"? "W-wanna suck d-daddy's c-cock"! Jackson slapped Jackson's ass and grabbed his face. "You think I'm gonna let a little whore like you suck my cock"?

"P-please d-daddy"! "Fine but use it wisely". Mark started to suck on Jackson's cock so he could get cum just like he wanted. "Ahhh~"! Mark heard that and started to finger himself to send vibratons to his cock

Jackson came and saw mark still fingering himself. Jackson slapped his ass and looked at him. "What do you think your doing huh little slut"?!

"D-daddy I'm needy I wanna be fucked"! "You'll be fucked with your favorite dildo.

"No daddy please"! Jackson slapped marks ass again. "If you say no to me one more time your ass won't be cumming tonight got it slut"? "Y-yes daddy". Jackson stuck the dildo in his ass and fucked it up and down. "Ahhhh~"!!! Jackson want faster with the dildo and smacked marks ass again.

"D-daddy cum with cock"! Jackson took out the dildo and stuck his cock in which was like 9 inches. "Ahhhhh~~~"! Jackson went faster chasing his high until he hears Mark whine. "D-daddy cum"! "No not yet"! Jackson went faster until his thrusts got slopper and finally came in Mark.

"Daddy cum now"! "Of course baby cum for daddy". Mark came all over Jackson's stomach. "If You ever do that again your ass is hooked to the machine got it"? Mark was already asleep Jackson smiled and went to sleep To.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My space

I hope you all like it bye now requests are always open bye! ❤❤❤