Chapter 21 Dirty slut part 2

Warning: orgasm dinal degrading and roughness
________________________________
"Your such a slut your not act like that again I will make sure of it!" Jackson said very mad.
Jackson face was read and his cock was hard as a rock and he was ready to destroy the dirty slut infront of him. He got only a few things out and that was....

 He got only a few things out and that was

Your comments guys on these things?🤭

"D-daddy what are those for?!" Mark said about to run. Jackson grabbed mark so he couldn't run away. Then he cuffed Mark to the bed making him stay still.
"These are my favorite toys to use on you baby~" Jackson said with a smirk. Mark got really scared so he kept trying to get out of the cuffs. Jackson noticed and shut it down quickly.

"Stop it!" Jackson yelled pissed off even more. Make didn't until Jackson smacked his inner thigh. Jackson put the vibrator on the highest level and put it in marks hole.
Then he took his pants off and lubed up his cock. "A-ahhhhh~~~" Mark moaned loudly feeling a vibrator in his hole. Then Jackson put his cock inside marks hole to.

(This is gonna be a really rough punishment if it makes you uncomfortable don't read it you have been warned and also pray for makes booty..🙏)

"AHHHHH~! Mark yelled feeling a vibrator and Jackson's cock all at once.
It hurt really bad but mark stood the pain and then he felt a lot of pleasure.
Jackson groaned a lot and thrusted really hard Mark hated it cause Jackson would be close then stop for second and then go agian
where he wasn't close anymore which irritated the crap out of Mark.

"Ahhhh~ shit your tight I love it!" Jackson said going faster and playing with the setting of the vibrator. Mark was a moaning mess he felt so much pleasure at once then he felt like he was gonna cum.
"DADDY CUM PLS!" Mark yelled wanting to realise. Jackson smiled and went faster chasing his high.

"Of course...not baby!" Jackson said smirking and Mark whinned which Jackson just laughed and Mark started to feel tears fall down his cheeks Jackson loved the stage Mark was in whinny sweaty and just about to explode.
Jackson did about 3 more thrusts and came inside Mark. Mark moaned feeling Jackson's cum paint his walls.

"D-daddy cum!" Mark said moaning from the pleasure of the vibrator. Jackson smirked and kissed his cheeks. "Of course...not!"
Jackson said again teasing Mark and took the vibrator out. Then put his fingers in. "AHHHHH!~" Mark moaned out loud and the fingers went faster. "You like to disobey me huh?" Jackson asked while Mark didn't answer. "ANSWER ME SLUT!"! Jackson yelled scaring Mark.

"N-no daddy-ahhhhh~!" Mark moaned more had Jackson's fingers hit his prostate. "THEN WHY DO YOU DISOBEY ME HUH AND ME A FUCKING SLUT ALL THE TIME!" Jackson said not in his right mind.
Mark whimperd and could bearly hold his cum anymore his little legs were shaking and he couldn't move.

"I'm s-sorry-ahhhhhhh!!!!~~~" Mark moaned more and more when Jackson started to eat Mark out. Mark couldn't stand all the pleasure and he was about to burst.
Jackson took his fingers out and put a dildo on the fucking machine then put one in his mouth. (Jackson is in sweat pants but has no shirt on)

Mark was moaning like crazy but they were muffled by the dildo in his mouth which Jackson thrusted in his mouth while the machine was on high thrusting into his little pink throbbing wet hole.
(That was kinda cringe ngl)
"Yes does little slut like that huh?" Jackson asked thrusting the dildo in his mouth faster making mark gag a lot. Mark shook his head no.

"Awww why not is it cause you wanna cum?" Jackson says playing with his Hair while Mark gags more and more. Mark shook his head yes very quickly. "That's too bad baby you should of behaved!"
Jackson said smirking while he takes the dildo out of Mark's mouth. Mark started coughing and looked at Jackson who was smirking cause he was hard again which means he was gonna get to cocks in his mouth.

"Open wide my little slut!" Jackson says and shoves his cock inside marks mouth. Mark starts to suck and swirl his tongue. "Ahh~ yes baby suck it like a good fucking slut!" Jackson said and thrusted his cock and the dildo inside his mouth making tears fall down his cheek. The machine was still on and everything and they were far from done.

Jackson came inside marks mouth and pulls out the dildo and his cock. "Swallow it slut" Jackson said in a dark tone. Mark did as he was told and left it like that. Jackson then turned off the machine and put the vibrating butt plug in.

 Jackson then turned off the machine and put the vibrating butt plug in

I'm gonna show it again cause I can

"DADDY IM GONNA CUM!" Mark yelled and Jackson finally let him cum. "You gonna act like that agian?" Jackson asked kissing mark. "N-no of course not daddy!" Mark said falling asleep while wearing Jackson's hoodie.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
My space

It's done I think I did a wonderful job if I do say so myself so~😃 Anyway bye my loves I'll also do the minsung one today bye bye~❤❤❤❤💚💚💚💚🧡🧡🧡🧡💙💙💙💙💛💛💛💛🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 for marks booty.