11 | Maybe A Hookup

Kian ended up pulling an all-nighter for his physics assignment

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Kian ended up pulling an all-nighter for his physics assignment. He was only asleep for a few hours when the sun started to filter through every corner of the living room. He cracked open an eyelid to get startled by a wall of brown watching him intently from the other side of the couch. He sat up away from it and the sudden movement had him landing on the hard floor.

"Fuck!"

Unfortunately, his ass took the burn of the fall and his ears rang with the sound of muffled laughter from his crazy roommate. "You okay there? Looks like you hurt your dumbass."

"I'm fine. What time is it?"

He glared at Audrey while rubbing his sore butt and digging around for his phone. Audrey was all dressed up and ready with a cup of coffee which reminded him of his early morning lectures. He had planned to sleep after finishing his assignments but at the last moment he ended up checking Enzo's social media handles.

Two year worth of catching up on his life without Kian which included pictures of him both shirtless and in sexy graphic shirts, his early life at college campus, in some parties, with friends, at the beach with a group of unknown boys and girls. Kian's stomach flipped at the latter, taking in shirtless body lazing on the beach, his muscle tucked beneath his tanned skin. He had to shut his phone and toss it aside to stop developing a Crush on him all over again.

"Shit. I've to submit my assignment before the class starts." He jumped up as soon as he registered the time flashing on his mobile screen. He didn't work his ass off all night for nothing.

"Thanks for the coffee," he snatched the cup from Audrey's hands and before she could grasp whatever happened, Kian had already run towards his bedroom. "I will make one for you tomorrow morning, I promise."

"Asshole!" He heard Audrey shout after him just before he slammed the door shut. The shower was totally out of the play, so he quickly changed into a clean shirt, stopping just a second longer at his dresser to run his fingers through Enzo's leather jacket hanging in his closet. He put on some light deodorant and grabbed his laptop from the coffee table on the way out.

If there was one subject he hated the most, it had to be physics. So to pass the subject with a decent grade he really needed to be on his professor's good side even if he was more into guys and she didn't seem to take that hint while flirting with him, later giving him a tough time for the same. What a torture! Thank god, it's just for a semester.

That evening when he showed up at Brew Story Café, he found Audrey behind the counter, wrapping up her shift and waiting for Kian to take over. Apparently, she wasn't pissed at him for the coffee snatch. All he had to do was prepare his signature bubble tea for her and add it in his tab.

"So, Simone told me about your friend's visit yesterday." Kian snapped his head towards the said man running instructions in the Kitchen. Simone gave him a sheepish smile in return of Kian's scowl.