An Answer

Here is the last part. Or is it??? I'm so sorry, but there's a sequel! Yay!! Enjoy!!

Kanan's POV

"(y/n), will you marry me?" I asked her with a smile, and I opened the box to show an elegant ring.
Her eyes were shocked, and her cheeks were as red as a Sith's lightsaber. Her (e/c) eyes showed confusion and love, but her tears showed joy and adulation.
"Look," I started saying to her. "I've known you for so long, and I love you so much."
"Yes," she said softly to where I couldn't hear it.
"Hm?" I asked her with a confused look.
"Yes!" she yelled and hugged me, making me fall on the ground.
She held his hand and looked into my eyes.
"Why would I say no?" she asked and leaned closer to my face, and she looked into my emerald eyes.
"I don't know," I said with a smile, and I slipped the ring on her finger, showing my love for her.
She pressed her lips against mine, and I closed my eyes, embracing her love.
"Kanan, what are you doing?" a voice asked, and I saw Ezra looking at us.
"Nothing, Ezra," I said. "She just fell on me on an accident."
"Yeah, she did!" he said like a pervert and laughed loudly.
"Ezra!!" I yelled and grabbed him with the Force. "How about some Jedi training?"
"Yes!" he yelled with excitement.
"Well," I said. "Let's get started."

"Go easy on me!" Ezra yelled. "We haven't trained in a while!"
"Don't worry!" I yelled with a smirk. "I'll try."
"Do or do not," he started.
"There is no try," I finished his saying that Yoda used to say, and we started dueling with our lightsabers.
"Come on!" I sang. "Hit me with your best shot!"
He fired his energy slingshot at me. I deflected it just in time.
"No fair!" I yelled. "Mine can't do that!"
Ezra giggled, and I pulled out my blaster. I fired at him, and he deflected the bullet.
"Hey!" Ezra yelled, and I smirked.
"Watch your enemy's attacks, or you'll lose!" I ran over to him, and I attacked him, making him deflect my attack.
"Nice try," he said with a smirk.
"My, my," I tried to talk like the Inquisitor. "You've learned."
"No kidding!" he yelled and attacked me.
He deflected and countered the best he could, and then, he hit my lightsaber out of my hand.
"Great job!" I yelled as my lightsaber landed on the ground.
"Thanks, master!" he yelled and smirked.

A few days later...

Ezra's POV

"Wait, you're married?!!" I screamed as I heard the great news. "That. Is. Awesome!!"
"You really think so?" Kanan asked me with a smile as he held his fiancee's hand.
"Yeah!" I shouted with joy. "So, when's the wedding?"
"Well, we need time to plan, so -"
"No need to!" I yelled with excitement. "I already planned it all out!!"
"You did?" the two asked in unison.
"Yeah!" I gave Kanan a piece of paper. "I have the roles, fashion, music, decorations, and etc. planned out!"
Kanan and his fiancee were in shock as they saw his idea.
"This looks superb!" Kanan yelled.
I smiled.
"If you were planning a five year old's birthday party in a funeral home!" he yelled once more, and he frowned.
"Oh," I said.
"Just kidding!" Kanan yelled and laughed. "This is perfect!!"
"We should invite Indigo!*" (y/n) screamed with excitement.
"That's a splendid idea!" I yelled, wanting to see Indigo so badly.
"Well, what are we waiting for?" Kanan asked. "Let's get started!"

I hope you enjoy this! Until the sequel! Like, comment, and share!