Watching the Entertainment

Sorry it's been a while! Enjoy!

Your POV

"I'm a Jedi, Kanan," you had started saying, showing a nervous grin and blushing.
"What?!!" Kanan was surprised, indeed.
Another Jedi? Kanan asked himself as he looked into your (e/c) eyes, and he rubbed his head. Is this really true?
"You must be joking!" he laughed at you, and you frown at him, feeling mistreated.
He looked down at you to see your glum face, and he looked at her with seriousness.
"Oh," he started. "You weren't joking."
He patted your back then hugged you, feeling a great sense of true love for you. He stopped and then raised your face to where your eyes met his, and he started kissing you, feeling another sense of love.
"Kanan!" Ezra ran in to see you and Kanan kissing, and he tried to hold back laughter.
Then, you and Kanan had stopped kissing as you heard an uproar of laughter echoing the Ghost.
"EZRA!!!" Kanan screamed loudly and looked around until he saw the juvenile. "GET OUT OF HERE!!"
"No," he sassed to Kanan, winking at you and shaking his hips. "I want to watch the entertainment!"
You and Kanan blushed and moved away from each other, feeling the pervertedness in Ezra's voice. You walked up to Ezra and punched his arm.
"Go away," you say, clenching your fists even tighter than they were, and Ezra scuttled off like a scared Loth-cat, holding his hurt arm. "There. That should keep him away for a while."
Kanan's jaw dropped as he saw, what you did, and then, he snapped back to his normal self.
"Great job, honey," he said, and he blushed, feeling something in his pocket.
Then, he had gotten down on one knee and looked at you with loving eyes. You blushed, knowing what was happening.
"Kanan?" you asked silently, trying to make it to where he doesn't hear it, but he looks at you, raising an eyebrow.
"What is it?" he asked you, and you looked away.
"Oh," you started. "It's nothing."

Cliffhanger! Everyone knows what's going to happen! My next part might be the last part, or will it? DUNN DUN DUNNNNNNNNN! Like, comment, and share!