The Next Move Part 4

STILL A LITTLE HAIRY! VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED!!!

Your POV

He takes off his shirt and sits next to you on the bed.
"Now," he starts and puts his hands up your bra again. "Let's continue, shall we?"
You lay down on his bed.
"Yes," you say, and he smirks, leaning to kiss you.
Then, he starts kissing you, making you kiss back, and he starts caressing your breasts, making you blush. You put your hands on his shoulders and embrace his love.
Then, KNOCK! KNOCK! Someone was knocking at his door again.
"Whoever it is, go away!" He screams to the mystery person at the door.
"Um, sorry," Sabine says quietly. "But Zeb and Ezra won't stop being perverts! They say you and (y/n) are having... having sex..."
You and Kanan stare at each other and blush.
"Well, we're not," Kanan lies to her, and you look at him, still blushing.
"Well, I'll tell them that you're not," she says, and you and Kanan hear her footsteps fade, thinking she walked off.
"Now," he said to me, leaning in and about to kiss me. "Let's continue without any more interruptions."
Then, he starts kissing you again, caressing your breasts gently.

Sabine's POV

'What?' I thought to myself as I heard the couple making out in his room, and I covered my mouth, thinking I was going to puke.
"Sabine, wh-" Hera started, and then I put my hand over her mouth, telling her to be quiet.
"Kanan and his girlfriend might be having sex right now," I whispered, and she looked at me with shocked eyes as I removed my hand from her mouth.

Another cliffhanger! Like, comment, and share! Please support me if I don't update every day. I have school, and the "big tests" are coming up. So, I hope you enjoy this.