A Fresh Scar

Here's the next part, and sorry it's been so long. Enjoy!

A Few Days After the Ezra and Zeb Dilemma...

Kanan's POV

I sat down in my room, waiting for someone to walk in, and then, suddenly, there was a light knock at my door, recognizing it to be the love of my life.
"Come in," I said with a sweet tone, and the door had opened, only showing her body's silhouette.
"Kanan," she said with a sad, little voice to me, and I straightened up in my seat.
"What's wrong?"
"Oh, nothing, sweetie," she started. "It's just that... well, I stole your lightsaber, and -"
"Wait, you stole my lightsaber?" I asked her with a confused look.
Her silhouette showed her nodding in fear, and I stood up, walking towards her. She took a nervous step back, and then, I stopped, knowing there was something wrong.
"What happened next?" I asked her with a gentle but sorrowful frown.
"Well, I went outside, and," she started. "Ezra came outside to follow me, and when I saw him, he had his lightsaber out. So, he started fighting me, and I had activated your saber, making it gleam in the darkness. We fought but stopped after he..."
"What happened?" I said sadly, and then, she turned on the light, showing herself.
"I got hurt," she said, pointing to a scar across her left eye.
I walked closer, trying to show a lending hand, but she looked at me with fear.
"Look, I'm not going to hurt you," I said to her with a gentle smile, and she walked closer to me.
I look closely at the scar as I was face to face with her. I kissed her forehead, and as I did that, a tear streamed down her cheek.
"No, don't cry," I said, wiping the tear away with my thumb.
"Kanan, there's something you don't know," she said.
"Which is what?" I asked her, and looked at me with a worried face.

Cliffhanger! Sorry if these are short. Like, comment, and share!!