The Little Princess Part 1

A little medieval Star Wars Rebels idea plot by me before the last part! Comment if you have any before-the-end story ideas! Enjoy!

Kanan's POV

"Kanan!" a little girl's voice shouted as I heard my name echo through the room, and I froze where I was and looked around the throne room, not seeing anyone.
"Who's there?" I sat there, feeling my crown tilt a little off my head. "Your king demands you to show yourself!"
Then, Ezra walked out, holding a little girl's hand who looked like (y/n).
"King Kanan, we've run into a problem," Ezra said, and the little girl walked towards me slowly.
Then, the little girl ran to me and hugged my leg, and I picked her up, looking at her face.
"(y/n)?!!" I said as I saw her (e/c) eyes looking at mine with childish laughter. "What happened to you?!!"
I stopped and stared at Ezra, who had a nervous grin.
"Ezra," I said to him, frowning at him with anger. "Tell me what ha-"
"Kanan! I mean, um, your Majesty," a man walked in and bowed to me, and I put her down gently, making her sit on the floor of the throne room.
"Hm?" I asked him, not saying a word and looking at him.
"I'm glad I caught you in enough time!" He yelled happily, smiling ear to ear. "There's someone I want you to meet!"
He turned and put his arm out as if he were to present something valuable, and there stood a young lady, who wore a rebellious outfit.
"This is Lord Kenobi's daughter, Miss Ahsoka Tano," he says, and the woman walked closer to me.
"Hello, my King," she said to me, smiling, and I looked at her as if I were uninterested in her.
"Ah... um... hello miss..." I started saying but hesitated.
"Tano," she said and leaned closer to me, staring at me.
"Yes," I said, still uninterested in her, and she put her hands on my chest, rubbing it slowly and gently.
"You know," she started saying, and he was about to French kiss me. "My dad says I'm his little princess."
"Ri-" I started saying, but then, she started kissing me, sticking her tongue in my mouth.
I tried moving away, but she had cornered me to a wall, and I was not able to push her away. She put her hands up my shirt, rubbing my chest. I blushed as she kept on doing so.
  "No one kisses my Kanan!" the little girl screamed and then hugged Kanan's leg.
  Then, Ahsoka suddenly pulled away, feeling something push between her.
"W-What?!!" she yelled with anger as she saw a little girl hugging me.