The Next Move

"So, how'd you enjoy it?" he asks you with a smile.
You look at him and think, 'I didn't expect him to kiss me. What do I say?'
"I liked it," you say with a smile, and he leans closer to you, about to kiss you. Then, you put two fingers over his lips.
"What?" he asks you, looking confused.
"Sorry I had to do that," you start. "But we have some watchers behind you."
He turns around and sees Ezra and Zeb, who were forcing Sabine to see you and Kanan together. Sabine's jaw drops as she sees you and Kanan together.
"Wow," Sabine says, looking awestruck. "You weren't lying when you said they were in love!"
"Told ya," Ezra says with spunk, and Zeb punches his arm. "Ow!"
"Hey!" Kanan starts to yell at them. "Go away!"
They start laughing and run off before Kanan could 'ground' them.
"Now," he said with a smirk. "We'll continue now, shall we?"
You nod, and you and Kanan start kissing again. He, again, puts his hands on your hips and keeps on kissing you, and you put your arms around his shoulders. Then, suddenly, CRASH! A crack of lightning went off, and you and Kanan stop kissing.
"I think we should go inside!" Kanan says as he sees a lightning bolt hit the ground, and he stands up and helps you up. "Let's go!"
You and Kanan run inside and close the ramp of the Ghost behind you and him. Then, he grabs your hand and takes you to his room.
"Kanan, what are we doing?" you ask him, and he takes off his armor.
You look at him, blushing as he takes off his shirt. He looks at you, and he smiles.
"Come here," he says to you with a smirk, and you blush even more.
You walk closer, fearing what was going to happen next.

Sorry if this chapter is short! I promise to make more! Like, comment, and share! Comment if you have any ideas for the next part!