Introducing You!!

You are a new member of the Ghost, and you immediately see the leader of the group, a Jedi Knight by the name of Kanan Jarrus. You suddenly fall in love with the man at first glimpse of him, but he doesn't seem to care, at first. You, after a few days, want to ask him out, but he is either training Ezra or out on a supply run. So, you get frustrated and hide in your room to sulk. Then, Kanan comes back and you try to talk to him, but he walks to his room to meditate. You knock on his door, and...

"Who is it?" Kanan says with a mutter, and he looks at the door.
You hesitate but answer, "It's me, (y/n)."
"Oh, it's you," he says with a little bit of hate. "You can come in."
The door opens, and he looks at me with a smile, showing some friendship to me.
"How are you this rainy morning?" You asked him as thunder crashed outside the Ghost.
"Could be better," he mutters. "If it wasn't raining, I could be training Ezra or getting some more supplies for Hera."
You sigh loudly, and you plop down next to him, putting your face into your hands.
"What's wrong, (y/n)?" Kanan asks you as you look at him, feeling lonely.
"It's just," you start but hesitate. "You never seem to like me. You always want to train with Ezra or go on supply runs. It feels like I'm invisible."
He looks at you with grief, and he pats your back gently, trying to make you feel better.
"Well, how can I make it up to you?" he asks your with a smirk, and you stare at him and smile.
"Will you be my boyfriend?"

Sorry I left you guys in a cliffhanger! I just had to! Don't kill me if you want to know, but it's probably obvious what the answer is.