The Next Move Part 5

VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED!!!

Sabine's POV

'Why would he have sex?' I asked to myself as I walked through the Ghost, wondering about the situation. 'Why would Kanan pick sex with a newcomer?'
Then, Ezra stood next to me, seeing me shocked, and he started smiling like a pervert.
"They're having sex, right?" he said, poking me and still smiling.
I slapped him across the face, and he held his cheek.
"Shut it!" I whisper-shouted to him, and he looked at me with a confused face.
"You eavesdropping on them, eh?" he whispered creepily to me.
"What?!! No!" I screamed quietly. "I'm just worried."
He stopped looking at me like a pervert.
"Oh," he started. "Sorry."
I pushed him away as I heard footsteps coming towards me. I placed my hand over his mouth and pushed him into my room and closed the door quickly.
"Kanan, it's fine," (y/n) said as Kanan looked his head out of his bedroom door.
"Fine," he said, closing his door behind him.
I stood there, keeping my hand over his mouth, and I looked out to see he wasn't there.
"Kanan, what do you think you're doing?" I asked myself with worry.

Ezra's POV

"Zeb, you were right!" I screamed as I ran into our room we shared.
"Right about what?" he asked me with a confused face.
"About them having sex, dimwit," I said to him with a dumbstruck look.
We smiled at each other and started frolicking through the halls.
"Kanan and (y/n) are having sex!" we yelled multiple times through the corridors of the Ghost.
"Really, guys?!!" Kanan yelled, running out of his room without his shirt on, and Zeb and I looked at him with perverted faces.
"Hahaha!!!" we laughed loudly, and Kanan started blushing, realizing he didn't have a shirt on. "Nice abs, Kanan!"
"Get off the ship now!" Hera yelled to us as he saw us mocking Kanan.

Kanan's POV

"You have caused enough ruckus!" Hera screamed at them.

Cliffhanger! I couldn't write more because my sister is making me sleep. Like, comment, and share!