10. Surprise

Day of the second anniversary came.

" Please please Jiminie. I really want to arrange them along. It's unfair you did it alone last year. So i need to do this year. ", yoongi said with a pout.
"Hahaha...you are trying to act like a baby", jimin said while chuckling.
"But you are my baby. Please please I promise you. It is only this year. Next year will will do it together."
Yoongi convinced Jimin to stay in the room as he wanted to do decorations. After his friends came slowly, yoongi blindfold him and bring him toward his friends. Yoongi removed blindfold. Now Jimin was shocked. Too late to take a step and get panicked.

Friends see yoongi's face with wtf look.
"Hi guys this is Jimin my husband. Jimin this is my friends V, hobi, jin, RM, and our youngest member JK"

"Are you done with your joke hyung? Go and bring Jimin", v said with annoyed tone.

" you can't trap us, your jokes are not working, it didn't make us laugh", jk said chuckling.
" you are already chuckling jk...haha",v said laughing with holding his stomach with is hands.

Yoongi got angry. He told his friends not to joke with his husband. They already know about jimin's condition.

"Guys stop this prank. I seriously told you not in front of him. This will not end good like this", yoongi said with slightly visible anger.
Jimin knew this day would come but never get ready. " please don't shout", Jimin said while sobbing.

" Jimin you go in. I will come within few minutes. I want to talk to them", yoongi said controlling himself as his love of his life was crying because of his friends stupid prank.
"We are not pranking but you are.", RM shouted a little.
"I'm sorry but please don't argue each other because of me. It's my fault.", Jimin said.
"What are you saying Jimin? You go in... Yoongi was cut off by Jimin's screaming. Few glasses broke scaring all of the friends including Yoongi.
" what's going on guys?", hobi asked bit shaky voice.
" Please let me talk. It's my fault. The reason your friends can't see me."
" what do you mean by they can't see you? How?"
" Yoongi why are you talking alone? What's going on here? Seriously it's not good", Jin exclaimed.
" Others can't see me because I am a soul.", jimin said

--------------------
Author: please vote and share your ideas in the comment section 😊