2. Ignorance

Yoongi got married with jimin. As yoongi's one of excuse to reject the marriage is jimin being a businessman and wanted to live a normal life, jimins father make yoongi the ceo of the company and asked jimin to stay at home as a house wife. They got a big mansion as a gift of their wedding. Although jimin was a strict (looked rude but only showing) businessman, yoongi got to know he was very shy and innocent soul within few days before marriage( by forced dates). Although yoongi was angry because he got married forcibly, yoongi didn't thought about it. He determined to go with the flow. After came home after the wedding functions end, yoongi talked with jimin.

"Jimin, you know right this is an arranged marriage?"
"Yes yoongi hyung"
"So I really need time to adjust to this relationship. So can you please give me time? "
"Yes i understand to hyung. So let's stay like friends for now. Can you atleat be my friend?", jimin said cutely and put his hand in front to a handshake. Yoongi accepted the handshake and accepted to be a friend.

Yoongi didn't tell jimin about forced things because he didn't want ruin the good dad image of jimin's dad.

Yoongi had to do a special degree in management as he is working as a ceo so he got stuck in studies and work. They didn't had time to make their relationship workout. As a former ceo and understandable husband Jimin understood the pressure.

After about few months of their wedding Yoongi's mother got seriously ill. Her operation didn't go in a good way. Doctors said that they can't save her and she have only few days to live. So yoongi took her home to live with them.
Jimin really love her and tried to take care her but always she reject him. She sometimes shout at Jimin. Jimin being a soft heart person he didn't stop caring. But that caring become a annoy.

"Stop pretending innocent", she shouted to Jimin when he tried to give the glass of water and it dropped from his hands and made a small cut in her leg.
Yoongi wasn't in the house as he was in the office.
"Stop pretending you are kind when you are not. It make me annoy more than anything."
"What are you saying mom? It's really a mistake. Let me treat the wound", Jimin tried to touch her hand but she yank it and again shouted.
"Dont say mom to me. Because of you, my son's life got ruined. You ruined it."
"What are you talking about?"

She was angry from the day of she get kidnapped about this marriage. She raised yoongi very hard without his father so his son being with bad people make her anger increase. Although jimin was very kind to her even she was treating him bad, she didn't saw the good in him. She get frustrated as she didn't see even a single bad thing about jimin. She was blinded by anger.
" you and your family forced my child to marry you. For my sake he married you. I feel pathetic as because of me he had to marry someone this much pathetic. Weak man with monster genes", she was shouting at Jimin with high anger. Every word felt like a stab to his heart but his priority was make her calm down because this is not good to her health. She was screaming in anger and sadness releaseing all frustrations. Jimin was trying to calm her down by shaking her to make her to come into her senses.

Yoongi entered the house and saw the scene and when he reaching towards them, "i will never accept you as my son in law", mom shouted and collapsed on the floor. Both became shocked. They both tried to wake up her but she was dead.

Even yoongi knew jimin would never do something to his mom, some small anger hid in his deep mind as jimin was the reason to his mother's death. Yoongi knew that she was already dying but he was lost to a point that if that argument never happened she will live some more days with him. The loss made yoongi's mind mess. His last family member died because his forced husband.

Yoongi didn't want to hurt Jimin. So yoongi started to distance even more from Jimin. Even after the end of the degree, he didn't intend to talk with Jimin.
"Good morning yoongi hyung!", Jimin greet with a big smile. No response.
" Yoongi i make breakfast. Sit and eat.", Yoongi ignored and went out to work.
"Hyung why are you late? Did you have your dinner" ignored.
Jimin get up in the morning. Yoongi had left.
" Ahh... it's freaking 2am why didn't he return yet"
Most of the days Yoongi left early in the morning and came late night. So Jimin had to stay alone in the huge mansion. There were no a single person to talk with Jimin.

Jimin became ignored by whole world. No one saw his presence.

-----------------------
Author: please vote and share your ideas in the comment section 😊