4. First year anniversary

Time skipped
1st year marriage anniversary came.

" I'm so happy. I want to celebrate this day. Yes. I want flowers , candles and balloons." , jimin was listing items he wanted to surprise his husband.

Jimin decorated whole mansion with navy blue and pure white flowers and candles and made many delicious foods.

After decorating he dress himself with a special dress and waited. " I'm sure even dead men will fall for me in this dress. Cold ice will surely melt today with my warmness.", Jimin's eyes were sparkling with the curiosity. Curiosity of how his husband will behave after he start to love him. He was imaging how all things. But only positive. Jimin was sitting with full confidence.

The day was slowly ending.
Jimin's hopes were dropping little by little.
His heart was paining but he told himself that this will work but end of the day came.
Yoongi didn't arrive.
Jimin went to sleep like a zombie with a broken heart.
Yoongi arrived home at about 2.00am
Whole mansion was in dark. When he entered as switch on the light he felt guilty as he now only remembered the speciality of this day.
He saw melted candles, balloons, food and big gift box.
When he opened it he saw a navy blue full dress. It is fully designed by Jimin. When he entered jimin's bedroom he saw an angel.
Jimin was wearing white dress decorated in navy blue *matching clothes*First time he got a small feeling. Feeling of many butterflies in the stomach. His eyes were mesmerised by the viewin front of him. His sleeping angle. Yes. His angel.
"I feel little sorry. Even i didn't accepted him as my husband, i should atleast respect his efforts. I will apologise tomorrow."
Yoongi felt more guilty. Guilty for coming late and forgetting the anniversary.

----------------
Author: please vote and share your ideas in the comment section 😊