Sixty Three | Three Months

Start from the beginning

I look down at Kia whose sleeping again, then look to my bump. I can't wait to meet my little babies!

2 months later...

"Push, Luna!" Dr. David exclaims for the fifth time.

I squeez Lucas and Nala's hand while pushing as hard as I could. It hurt so bad! Never again!

"Almost there. The shoulder are out." Dr. David says.

Lucas takes a peak and instantly passes out. Sean drags him to the couch while my dad takes Lucas's old place.

"You got this, Honey. You can do it." My dad states.

I nod my head and began pushing each time Dr. David instructed. Finally I heard my babies crying, but there was no time to rest. The second baby was coming and fast. Lucas already woke up and was by Baby A's side while I was pushing.

"Here comes the shoulders. Push harder." Dr. David says.

I look to Nala and she kisses my fourhead. I push really hard, then I felt it. It was like a relief feeling.

"Baby B is out!" Dr. David said, but I heard no cry.
"What's wrong, why isn't my baby crying?"
"Give it a second." My dad states knowingly.

Right after he said that, my baby started to cry. I looked to my dad crying who had tears of his own.

"You were the same way." He states.
"I'm so proud of you, Novie." Nala states wiping my four head.

My dad turns around along with Sean after the nurses warning. They placed two clean and swaddled babies on my chest. One wrapped in blue and the other pink. Just like Noah my baby boy cane first and just like me I came second. I cried while Lucas and Nala cried with me. I was so happy.

"What should we name them, Peaches?" He ask's.
"Wait till their done feeding."

After they were full and fed, everyone was passing our babies around. Lucas helped me sit up, then sat behind me.

"So whatcha think?" He asked.

I looked to my dad who was holding my little girl. It was the perfect moment that I wish I could stay in.

"Our baby girl's name is Ryiah."
"It's beautiful and what of our little future Alpha?" Sean ask's looking at my baby boy over Nala's shoulder's.

I looked over to Lucas and smiled.

"Liam.. after you dad."

Lucas and Sean froze, then they both shared a teary eyed look. Sean came over to the bed next to me taking my hand while Lucas held my tighter. I seen my dad smiling out of the corner of my eye.

"With the blood and name of his grandfather, a great Alpha he will be." Sean states, then hugs us.

Nala and my dad handed my my babies and I laid them both in between my legs. I smiled looking down at my two bundles of joy and looked at everyone in the room. Tears of joy still filled my eyes, then Nala's nanny came in holding Kia. I placed both babies in each arm as Nala placed her now 6 month old in between my legs where the babies once laid.

"Look Kia. Right here is Liam. He's your future Alpha and you'll be his best friend and Beta. Over her is Riyah and she'll be your best friend too."

Kia looked at me as I spoke, then looked at both babies. His eyes stayed glued to Riyah, then he looked to Liam and laughed. I can already see them being all so close.

The door opened and the first thing I seen was Ty's hair, then his eyes. I laughed and told him to come meet his new prank buddies to which Sean and Lucas shouted we knew that was y'all together. Both the babies started crying, then Kia's wolf came through again.

"Kia, it's okay. They're babies. They're going to cry when y'all's daddies are being doo doo head and won't quiet down."

His wolf disappeared and he started laughing most likely cause I called Lucas and Sean doo doo heads since I can't call them jackass's.

Nala grabbed Kia who went to go cry until she told him he'll make the babies cry. He smiled, then snuggled into her. Ty came and gushed over the babies and held both of them, but obviously not at the same time. For a Gamma, he's clumsy as fuck.

After the babies all got their love, everyone left leaving just Lucas and I. The nurses took the babies to the nursery to weigh them and stuff while I laid back cuddling into Lucas.

"You best get as much snuggles in with my while you can because once we get home, they're not going to let us around each other." Lucas states with a chuckle.
"Fine by me. More pictures for their memory books."

I decided that while they're growing up, I'd make them both a baby book separately for just pictures of them, then two book for picture's when they're together so that they'll have pictures for when they're older.

I smiled at Lucas as he smiled back at me.

"No more babies."
"Oh come on. Just one more." He states with a laugh.
"Nope."
"But they're so fun to make." He points out.

As soon as he said that the nurses wheeled the babies back in, placed them on my chest for feeding, then left after bowing. In leaned into their little necks and smelled their fresh baby scents.

"Fine. You got me. Just one more."

*****

*Feedback*

QOTC: Next chapter is the epilogue :( What do you think happens? (Don't spoil it for other's!!!)

Mine: Not spoiling!

W/C: 1,671