Twenty | Hospital

Lucas

Walking up to the pack's hospital Gray was starting to get aggressive and I couldn't understand why. Once I got inside to the waiting room I understood why right away. Sitting in one of the seats was none other than that mate fucker Tanner. Now don't get me wrong. I'm not mad at Nova for sleeping with someone because I did it first.

What pisses me and my wolf off is the nerve of this Beta failure to keep showing up trying to take the attention of my mate. He can tell her father that he doesn't have feelings for her, but I remember what he said that day in the yard after I busted his nose. I should have killed him, but I didn't out of respect for Alpha Doxon and Noah.

Going to sit down I start hearing a loud commotion coming from Nova's room. I jump up and guess what? So does Tanner! I ignore him for now and continue to rush to her room. Busting open the door I find her holding a needle in her hand looking at the doctor passed out on the floor. The moment she lays her eyes on Tanner and I, I knew it was Gracie and not Nova. Her wolf literally said and I quote..

"yeeeah no. Fuck this."

Then they passed out. I rush to her side and low and behold so does Tanner. After getting her back into bed while being starred at like I was hurting her I turn to him. This asshole is about to get it.

"Why in the hell are you here?"
"Me? Why in the hell are you here? I have more right to be here than you do. This is my pack." He snaps back.
"Listen here, asshole. You have no right to be here. This is my mate! MINE! Don't forget that. Also last time I checked you're just a pack member. You're a nobody. This isn't your old pack, buddy." He looks at me while shaking in anger.
"Oh looks like I hit a nerve." I say smiling
"You mother-"

He started but was cut off by Noah and his mate who is walking into the room. To say he is fuming is an understatement and if looks could kill his mate would have killed me and Tanner both.

"What the hell is y'all's problem!? Now is not the place nor time for your petty bullshit. Get out!" He shouts to both of us.

I was livid that he thinks he can talk to me that way, but I know he doesn't want Nova stressed more than what she is. I mean even her wolf doesn't want to see me nor Tanner.

We both walk back out into the waiting room. I sit at one side and he sits at another. He then looks at me like he has something to say but doesn't say anything.

"Cat got your tongue? Spit it out."
"Okay fine! Why do you all of a sudden care about her after practically rejecting her?" He asks irritated
"Let's get one thing straight..you're wrong to think I never cared about her in the first place. I started caring about her the first time I've ever laid my eyes on her. That's all you need to know the rest isn't none of your damn business just like she isn't."
"Okay then let's get this straight. She's moved on. She doesn't want you. If she wanted you she wouldn't have let you go that easily. Remember that." He says then gets up and walks out of the hospital.

About damn time he leaves. He doesn't need to be here in the first place.

Noah

I was laying in bed with Aurora talking about our future when suddenly our new pack Doctor links me.

"Alpha Noah! I need help. I came in the room to check on Nova's machines and she started freaking out and trying to attack m-"

He cuts out before he finished his sentence. I really hope Nova didn't just kill him and only knocked him out. We don't have any other doctors besides Aurora and Dr. Jack. I grab Aurora and we book it to the hospital. While running there I filled her in on what's happening.